Most of the experts, business owners, and even the simple users usually say that a good brand identity is important. But most of them not even know what exactly the visual brand identity means? How to design the profitable one? What are its benefits?
Today, via the medium of this informative and easy to understands article, you’ll come to know about all the necessary and vital information regarding the brand identity.
The detailed statistics below will cover not only the clear definition of the same subject but the actionable tactics to create a winning visual brand identity for your business.
What is the Visual Brand Identity?
A visual brand identity is more than just photos, a logo, or a brand stylishness guide. It is a vital way to distinguish your business from your competitors.
The Brand identity is the direct influencer of your customers’ experience at almost every touchpoint. It seems affecting how they comprehend and observe everything from your products & services to your honesty and sto your significance.
“Your brand identity refers to the way your audience observes you”
It is the total of all minor to major facets including how your brand appears, feels, and even speaks to the audiences – the components that aid them in making the decision on getting engaged with you.
How to Build a Good Visual Brand Identity?
Some businesses thought the brand identity to be an art whereas others think it as their entry point into the digital field. No matter in what your enterprise deals, your brand identity should always be in front.
For building such a good one that ensures front desk, you need a powerful foundation along with flexibilities. In other words – you need an identity that should remain grounded in your ancestries but in addition of observing your future requirements as well as results.
Hence, the process requires foresight and deep thinking. With the information from many specialists and creative experts, we are here with some creative approaches that will help you in building an excellent visual brand identity. So, take a careful note.
Actionable Tactics to Build A Winning Visual Brand Identity
Below guide is including 10 most actionable and easy tactics that can influence the way your audience observes your brand. Go through them and I promise that you’ll get beneficial results.
- Audiences: The foremost step in building a winning visual brand identity is to consider your audiences. Have a look at your products and services and then on their basis, make a list of audiences depending on age, gender, income, location, education level, and more. This will make it easy for you to target and make links with the most appropriate customers.
- Method of offering the value: You should also consider how your ideal audiences can get influenced to buy your product. Is the way you are using to display the products and services in convincing or not? You must always use a friendly and visual method to clear the queries of your clients.
- Visualize Your Personality: Once you comprehend who are your audiences and what you should offer, the next question is how to present your personality visually? No doubt that the text plays an important role but in the case of building and promoting the brand identity, you should use visual references. They act as a good supplement that adds an excellent tone to your simple words. So, take account of how to use the images to bring out the best out of your website’s personality.
- Easy to understand: Whenever an audience visit to your website, he/ she must get a clear idea of what you provide. Your visual level should not be so obscure that the clients have to think deep in order to comprehend your brand’s message. Apart from building identity, your visual brand must make sense as well.
- Use Social Media Platforms: Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and more provide a great opportunity to become friends with your followers and customers. It is vital to make use of every single part of this real estate in order to picture-perfect your identity. Create a qualitative cover image for your brand so that engaging with you become an easier task for your audiences.
- Logo: Having an attractive and clear logo for representing your brand is great. Hence, strive hard to design a simple logo whose colors appear compatible with your main branding messages.
- Feedbacks: The most beautiful fact about social media sites is that they allow you to interact directly with your audiences. Don’t miss the excellent opportunity. Build a group on Pinterest or run some sort of photo quizzes on Instagram and invite your followers to take part. This will make you understand the interest of your clients so that you can provide them with the better options.
- Preference Library: This is one of the excellent ways that permit you to monitor and manage your visual brand identity by listing all your specifications in a library. This acts as your stylish guide that helps in priding ideas about the colors you can use in branding or creating the visual reference.
- Relevant: In visual branding, there is a need to show ‘how open you are?’ As your audiences require to feel linked to you, the most appropriate way to be relevant is to be transparent. More authentic you are, manifold easier it is for audiences to identify you.
- Don’t forget about Video: Videos play an important role in creating your visual brand identity. As per experts, 59 % of the people like watching videos rather than reading the text. Most of the people who go through your business via this method are estimated to perform more clicks on your website for extra information.
Due to the entertainment and ease of understanding that the videos offer, YouTube has become the 2nd main search engine worldwide. So, have the benefit of maintaining your visual brand identity over this platform in order to get good results.
Conclusion: Visual Branding Identity is one of the most vital tactics to ensure good outcomes for that you have invested in your business’ products. The above tactics are really actionable in creating a winning visual brand identity. So, follow them carefully and enjoy the pleasure of receiving excellent results.
I am currently working as software and web developer at Megicbyte Solutions, a leading SEO Services Company in USA/ India. I am a keen reader as well as developer and other than my task, I am interested in social media marketing, content writing, and supporting others in digital advertising. If you are attentive in going through more provocative stuff, follow Megicbyte Solutions on Google+.