CBN has approved the use of mobile applications for banks to facilitate transactions with customers. This means that you can communicate by phone and tablet.
The good news is that Access Bank has not lagged with this new reform since it launched the Mobile Banking Access application on all types of smartphones (iPhone, Android, and Blackberry).
Table of Contents
- How to Download Access Bank Mobile App
- Classic mobile banking
- How to download the Classic Mobile Banking app
- Top Mobile Banking
- How to download the Access Bank Mobile Premium application
- How to set up the Access Bank mobile app:
How to Download Access Bank Mobile App
As I said before, the mobile access application is now available for phones compatible with Android, iPhone, Java, and Blackberry.
For customer satisfaction, the mobile banking application is available in two types, which I will explain below; Mobile Banking premium: Premium for mobile and traditional banks.
But before explaining more, click the links below to download the Internet access application to your phones.
You should also be aware that the application is available in two (2) versions namely,
Classic mobile banking
Classic mobile banking is designed to work on Java phones. However, the app has limited capabilities, among which users are allowed to perform the following operations.
- Payment of invoices: The amount of the electricity bill, subscription to cable television, etc.
- Load airtime on your phone: Allows customers to load their time.
- Balance Request: You can check your account balance and view the latest debit and credit transactions.
- Make a bank statement
- Transfers: (interbank and interbank transactions)
How to download the Classic Mobile Banking app
To download the application on your smartphone: Open the App Store on your phone and search for “Access to conventional mobile banking services,” which will be included in the verified application. Click to install the application on your smartphone.
For Java devices, send “DAM” to 20220. The SMS will be sent directly to your phone via the download link. Click to download.
Top Mobile Banking
As its name means “premium,” the application is only for advanced devices (Smartphones) and comes with all the features absent from the classic.
These are the main features of Premium;
- Recharging with airtime
- Payment of invoices
- It has a unique feature that allows users to find the branch and ATM closest to you.
- Transfers (Inter and Intra-banking transfers)
- Customers can buy a plane ticket
- You can also transact up to 200,000 N with a limit of 2 million N per day.
How to download the Access Bank Mobile Premium application
Use the term “Access Bank Plc” in the application search box on your phone. Click on the verified app that appears and install it on your mobile phone.
How to set up the Access Bank mobile app:
After installing the application on your device, follow the steps below to activate the app, and start internet banking as soon as possible. Make sure to use the SIM card with which you opened your bank account.
- Download the app and sign up
- Choose a username and password
How to register:
- Open the app
- Enter your login information
- Select the transaction type from the options. In other words, pay the bill, buy airtime, or transfer money.
- Select the amount you want to transfer.
- An OTP / token will be sent to your phone to confirm the transaction.
- Fill in the token code / OTP code and click the send button.
- Once completed, you will receive confirmation.