Access (Diamond) Bank has one of the best online banking platforms in Nigeria. With the Access (Diamond) Bank mobile app, users can now access all the latest offers and offer from the bank, update the time, generate bank statements, check their account balance, and much more, without entering the bank.
The most compelling thing about Access (Diamond) Bank Internet Banking is the receptive and efficient mobile app they have created to help their customers get to the bottom.
Also, the bank has positioned itself as a modern Nigerian bank that promotes customer satisfaction, in particular, the customer-bank relationship.
Table of Contents
- Features of Access (Diamond) Bank Mobile App
- How to download and install the Access (Diamond) Bank Mobile App for Smartphones and Tablets
- Steps to use the Touch ID login feature
Features of Access (Diamond) Bank Mobile App
The Diamond Bank mobile application was created for the needs of Internet banking services. Also, they have unique features that facilitate transactions for users.
Some key features of the application are:
- Cash transfer: You can transfer funds between diamond accounts and other banks.
- Create an account statement
- Time-based charging: Allows users to recharge time on their phones.
- Bill payment: The application makes it easy to pay bills such as electricity bills, DStv, start time, etc.
- Booking of airline tickets: For local and international flights.
- Check account balance: You can check account balance and details of debit and credit transactions.
- Customer service.
How to download and install the Access (Diamond) Bank Mobile App for Smartphones and Tablets
Use the links below to download the application directly to your smartphone:
Another option if the links above do not work.
- Open the App Store on your phone.
- Search the term “Diamond Bank App.”
- Click on the application and download it.
How to register and activate the Diamond Mobile Banking app
After downloading the application:
- First, open the app and click on Register
- and Accept the terms and conditions.
Now take heed of the four steps below to activate your account:
- Enter the Diamond Network user ID or enter your 16-digit Diamond card number. A credit card number is a 16-digit number written on the card. Enter your account number and click login. A user identification code will be generated and sent to the telephone number where you carry out bank transactions in the form of an SMS.
- Enter the user ID/network registration code sent to your phone and click the Submit button.
- Select a password (the password must not be less than six characters). It is recommended not to use predictable code. Choose a password that is a little difficult to predict, but which you remember.
- Select a four-digit pin and confirm the tree structure. Press the Confirm button.
The application leaves when you click on the confirmation button. Just select a username and enter your username and password online. Click Connect to register.
Finally, you have successfully registered with the bank to access the Internet. You can enjoy all the benefits of the app.
Steps to use the Touch ID login feature
The ID touch feature is another alternative way to log into the Diamond app using your fingerprint.
Follow the steps below to activate the function on any smartphone with a fingerprint.
- To configure the Touch ID sensor on your device. Touch or glide your finger on the fingerprint scanner, and it will automatically type your fingerprint.
- Log in to the application with your user ID and password. Make sure to check the “Save bank ID” option
- Once connected, you will be asked to use the Touch ID function to communicate by placing your finger on the screen.