Cable television has taken over how we view and understand TV time. For that reason, it is no surprise that people surf the net daily for information on easy and fastest ways to pay their cable bills.
In our previous article, we shared with you some of the available online platforms that allows you pay your DStv bills in less than 5 minutes.
In this article we will talk about a few other methods of DStv subscription payments, including the DStv mobile application. Ready? let’s get to business.
My Personal Assistant
Thinking about the best way to pay a DStv subscription fee on behalf a loved one or client? You can now use the service of the personal assistant to pay your DStv charges.
With the personal assistant debit service, clients can easily pay on behalf of a cardholder anytime they need to.
- To use the personal assistant service, the first step to take is to visit the website www.payarena.com.
- Log into your personal account if you have created one and then click on My Personal Assistant.
- Once on the my personal assistant segment, you will then be required to click on new payment instruction and pick DStv.
- Type in your decoder smartcard number and also your registered phone number. The phone number is vital as you need it to receive an SMS notification much later.
- Proceed to select the end and start dates, then choose how often you would like to pay for this subscription service. You can then click ‘Save’.
- Next step, you need to pick your preferred payment option (Visa, Mastercard) and then fill in your card details, which will be requested.
- Last, but not the least you will have to fill in the authentication code.
After the dates have successfully been selected, money for your subscription will then be withdrawn from your card.
Zenith Bank has to be familiar if you live in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it is a popular mobile wallet in West Africa. To use this app, you must first download it on your device.
- Visit the website www.eazymoney.com.ng.
- Log into the website if you have created an account with them, and then select Bill payment.
- Once that is done, you may then use either your bank information or Easy money to complete the purchase or subscription.
- Type in the exact amount of money you meant to pay and then enter your unique 4 digits PIN.
- After that is done , you will get an SMS request for you to confirm the transaction. Confirm and enjoy your subscription.
The three fastest options to pay for online payments of DStv subscription are: StanbicIBTC Direct Debit, Konga, and Baxi Box.
Stanbic IBTC Bank service is a stress free way to pay for any DStv service, if you are a merchant or just a regular Multichoice client. All that is required of you is a single click, and you can swiftly use your Stanbic debit card to make payment for your DStv subscription.
Baxi Box is another wonderful platform that helps you to quickly make payment for your DStv subscription and even help other subscribers make payments. The Back box payment services are made available all over the African continent, and obviously also in Nigeria. Baxi Box is not only fast, it is really easy to use.
Konga platform is also worth a trial, if you’re in search of easy ways for you to pay for DStv subscription. You can either visit the kongapay.com directly on your browser or just download the Konga app for your Android or iOS devices.
As soon as you have downloaded the Konga app, all you have to do is log into it. Simply follow the available instructions and then pay for DStv subscription without stress.
Bank payment for DStv subscription
Cash payment is received by First City Monument Bank tellers at every FCMB Branch in Nigeria. The only thing a customer is required to do is to fill a form by the teller and ensure to input customer name, telephone number and decoder IUC number.
The Enterprise bank is one that offers both internet payment and telephone banking facilities which can easily be used by subscribers to pay MultiChoice Nigeria cable bills. When making a DStv payment via Enterprise bank, the customer has to enter his or her customer number in the space for beneficiary description.
It is also possible for you to pay by making a request for your bank to help set up a direct debit. It’s as simple as walking into any Enterprise bank branch to make payment or visit a MultiChoice branch or agent and at Enterprise Bank.
Sterling bank, just like Enterprise Bank, is one that offers both internet payment and telephone banking facilities which can easily be used by subscribers to pay MultiChoice Nigeria cable bills.
When making a DStv payment via Sterling bank, the customer has to enter his or her customer number in the space for beneficiary description.
It is also possible for you to pay by making a request for your bank to help set up a direct debit. It’s also as simple as walking into any Sterling bank branch to make payment or visit a MultiChoice branch or agent and at Sterling Bank. The above also apply to the following banks:
- First Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Guarantee Trust Bank
- Union Bank
- Access Bank
- Wema Bank
- Unity Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
Also note that you can easily pay your DStv bills via your bank short code. All you have to do is dial your bank short code from the phone number registered with your bank and follow the steps provided.
Check out our next article on how to use the DStv app and also get a list of all your favorite television channels. Now that you have a complete list of the available payment options for DStv subscription, you can relax and enjoy. We hope the list is helpful, and you can also pick an option you prefer.
Do not forget that these online payment options are not only the easy ways to pay for your DStv subscription but only ways to effectively save time and money. Please leave a comment below, and remember to share.