Are you a musicophile? So you have to listen to music on your phone. But most Android phones don’t have the proper bass boost on their music devices, and that’s why you’ll need the best equalizer apps for Android.
The bass plays a vital role in music because it refers to bass and ranges from 16 to 256 Hz. The bass plays different musical parts.
Android phones with Android 5.0 and succeeding have a built-in five-band equalizer that can be adjusted to achieve the proper bass impact on music and sound, but this often does not give satisfactory results.
Therefore, equalization apps come into play. In this article, we will discuss these apps in detail.
What are the Best Equalizer Apps for Android in 2020?
The pros and cons of the 13 best equalizer apps that boost the bass sound on your Android phone and normalize audio are described in this article.
1. Equalizer FX
This equalization application has a simple user interface design. It contains three main sections: equalizer, effects, and profiles.
- This bass enhancement application can improve your system’s overall sound quality and thus enhance your music listening experience on any medium.
- The widget function on your home screen makes it easy to adjust settings.
- There are twelve default settings with customization options.
- It starts operating as soon as you start playing music, and it also turns off with music.
- This app can work as an equalizer and a bass amplifier.
- It also virtualizes audio channels and improves volume.
- This app contains advertisements that can sometimes get boring.
This is an excellent app for the hearing impaired. This type of application is a conventional equalizer. What it does is restore the sound of the system instead of distorting it.
The parameters that take better sound quality into account are digital conversion, signal frequency range, gain path, speaker frequency response, and psychoacoustics.
Therefore, the neutralizer tests hearing ability in the leading frequency bands to adjust the system equalizer accordingly.
- This equalization app for Android improves the sound quality of speakers and headphones.
- This app is not entirely free, as purchases must be made to use this app.
- Additionally, this Android app may not work fully on all devices due to restrictions imposed by third-party apps on some phones.
3. Music Volume EQ ? Equalizer & Booster
It is perhaps one of the best equalizers and amplifiers available in the city. Here are the main advantages and disadvantages.
- It has a standard five-volume equalizer with nine equalizers.
- The possibilities for volume control, bass boost, and volume boost are incredible.
- The application works well with most video and audio players.
- It is not compatible with all players and will not work with everything you want to use
4. Bass Booster and Equalizer
It is one of the most attested applications to equalize music lovers around the world. Here are some pros and cons of using it.
- Here you will get ten pre-equalized values.
- Here you can choose from 16 exciting and colorful themes.
- Installation and use of the application are straightforward.
- Works with almost all music and video devices.
- It contains small advertisements that may disturb you.
- Not all advanced features are available with most other applications.
5. Equalizer Music Player Booster
This application is marketed as the best all-in-one music player. Here are the pros and cons of using it.
- It has ten professional preset sounds.
- Here you can save and change your custom settings
- It has a waiting system that allows you to prepare your list in advance
- It has a background playback mode so you can listen to your favorite tunes while using other apps.
- Sometimes it plays super-fast songs and seems messy.
6. Flat Equalizer: Bass Booster and Volume Booster
It is also one of the best equalizer apps for Android available on the Play Store. It has several advantages and some disadvantages. They are here.
- A flat, minimalist user interface that follows Google’s hardware design
- It has bass boost effects, volume boosters, and volume boosters.
- The application is updated regularly.
- Sometimes the bass sound quality decreases a little
7. SuperBass Booster and Bass Equalizer
If you want to gain the most out of your music, this app is worth a try. These are some of the causes why you should use it with a scam to do the same.
- It uses ADS to Surround 3D technology.
- It is compatible with almost all multimedia playback programs.
- The user interface needs improvement.
8. Music Equalizer
This app takes your matching experience to a new level with its incredible features. Here I list its pros and cons.
- It has a virtualization mode for best results with headphones.
- It contains a shortcut for notifications so you can access it quickly.
- Works great with all screen resolutions.
- Sometimes you have problems with Samsung cards and streaming services.
9. Equalizer – Bass Boost
This is another option among the best EQ apps, as the user interface is attractive and straightforward enough for users to find it convenient to use.
This application can improve the overall listening experience by adjusting the sound effect according to the musical genre.
- It is encompassed with a five-band equalizer with bass boosting capability.
- It’s not just a bass boost app for Android, as it can improve Android 4.4+ devices’ overall volume.
- This app can also include visual effects, 3D surround sound effects, and more.
- There are ten preset customization options.
- This application contains advertisements.
- This application also offers several purchase offers via applications to access all the features.
10. Music Equalizer – Bass Booster and Volume Booster
This app is an excellent choice as a bass boost app for Android due to its unique hardware design and vivid themes. There are fifteen themes offered by this application.
- This application is compatible with the headphones and speakers of your phone.
- This app can be considered one of the best EQ apps for Android due to its excellent features, such as the availability of five-band EQs with ten preset settings.
- This application can also normalize the sound effect suitable for the listener, in addition to adding surround sound effects.
- The application contains advertisements that can spoil the user experience.
11. Music Equalizer and Bass Booster
It is a simple and useful app when the best EQ apps for Android devices are recommended.
- This application is an eight-band equalizer with bass boosting capacity, virtualization capabilities, etc.
- Ads can create distractions.
12. 10 Band Equalizer
This bass boost application can improve your device’s sound quality and give you the freedom to adjust and modify the sound as you wish.
This app is free to download and even applies to headphones and speakers.
- It has a built-in musical device that can be played in the background.
- A 10-band equalizer is available with custom preset parameters.
- Enables you to adjust the volume, bass, treble, and left / right volume balance.
- The sound frequency can be adjusted from 31 Hz to 16 kHz.
- There is unwanted ad interference that is affecting the user experience of this Android equalizer app.
13. Dolby MusicPlayer – Easy HD Music
With an aesthetically pleasing user interface, this app can also be one of the best options available in the Bass Boost app category.
- It is a musical device with bass boosting capabilities, feedback sound effects combined with built-in EQ functions.
- You may not have a smooth experience with this application due to the pop-ups.
This article has informed you about the best Equalizer apps available for Android devices with their best features and disadvantages.
There are a million apps in the Play Store claiming to be thousands of things, but when it comes to real action, many of them turn out to be fake apps, or some may even contain malicious viruses.
Therefore, this article can help you find the app that works best for you.
FAQ on Equalizers for Android
Do EQ applications work?
If you are looking for a reasonably necessary equalizer application, one that offers a 5-band equalizer, some settings, an increase in volume, and you can even increase the sounds of the Android system (like your phone’s ringtone). The equalizer of his Android might be available and be the app you are looking for. Sound Equalizer for Android is free and does not include advertisements.
Does Android have a built-in equalizer?
Android users can adjust their sound with a five-band equalizer, as well as several presets