The Black & Decker LCS120 Cordless Chain Saw is the perfect saw if you are looking for something you can use around the house for smaller jobs like trimming and clean up. It has a strong Lithium-Ion battery that last much longer than other batteries; up to 5x longer.
You have more flexibility in how you position this saw due to its wrap around handles. Also, an added bonus to this saw is the fact that it is cordless and you are not tethered to your home with a typical extension cord. This way, you can get your job done without the hassles of cord tangles.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with a powerful 20 volt Lithium-Ion battery that holds a charge up to 5x longer than other batteries.
2. Gives a comfortable cutting experience due to its lightweight design.
3. Provides various gripping positions with its wrap around handle.
4. Includes a lock off switch which prevents mistakenly starting up the saw.
5. Comes with a replacement chain.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. The shipping measurements of this chainsaw are 14.8 by 7 1/2 by 10.9 in., weighs 8 lbs. packaged and comes with 44 customer reviews and 4 stars on Amazon.
Upsides: This Black & Decker LCS120 saw is perfect for smaller jobs like trimming and clean up. It is simple to use and is quite powerful for a small saw. You can easily cut down a tree with 5 to 6 in. thickness with ease. The cordless feature is so convenient and it is light enough for women to use it with ease.
Downsides: The instructions for the Black & Decker LCS120 Cordless Chain Saw are a bit challenging if you are not use to doing this sort of thing, however, if followed everything comes together fine.
This saw will not do well for large jobs like cleaning the back 40, but rather are better for smaller jobs like trimming and cutting small tree limbs; however, this is what this saw is intended for.
Anyone looking to do bigger jobs should not invest in this saw. The battery doesn’t last much longer than 30 minutes so be sure to have a good charger. Other than this, this is a great saw to have around the home for small odd jobs.