The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is a simple to operate machine with an extra wide 3-inch feeder chute to handle all your larger fruit or vegetable needs.
Providing not only the power to get through it, but the ability to put them through the machine with little to no prep work.
Through the use of a dual speed motor and a powerful stainless steel blade this Breville juicer can quickly and effectively extract the maximum juice from a variety of fruits and vegetables including melons, cucumbers, pineapple, apples or carrots.
This machine produces approximately 8 ounces of juice from a whole apple in about five seconds. The high speed setting (12,000 RPM’s) cuts easily through denser fruits and vegetables.
While the low speed setting (6,500 RPM’s) is for things like leafy vegetables and soft fruits. It also comes equipped with a fairly large capacity pulp collector , which locks in all the pulp as well as seeds and skins giving you only fresh juice.
Some other feature highlights include the heavy grade, durable exterior, secure locking arm, overload protection LED which protects the motor, and mostly dishwasher safe parts for easy clean up.
Features and Specification
- Centrifugal Juicer
- 30% more efficient than traditional juicers, makes an 8 oz. glass of juice in seconds
- 850-watt dual-speed motor
- 2 speed electronic control – High Speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables (12,000 RPM) and Low Speed for leafy vegetables and soft fruit (6,500 RPM)
- Advanced motor design features a smart chip to increase power to the cutting disk under a heavy load
- Powerful stainless-steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter for better juice extraction
- Juice Jug Capacity – Improved 1.1 qt Juice Jug with froth separator
- Pulp Container Capacity – Large capacity 2.6 qt pulp container
- 3-inch extra-wide feeder chute processes whole fruits and vegetables without precutting
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Safety Features – Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation
- Overload protection LED
- Product Dimensions: 12.5″ wide x 17″ high x 8″ deep
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus has recieved pretty good reviews from its users online. With an average rateing of 4.4 out of 5 possible overall.
One reviewer compared the Breville to a Jack LaLanne Juicer they owned prior to buying the Breville. Mentioning that overall the Breville is a vastly superior machine, with the stainless steel exterior and far easier to clean parts by comparison.
They did however mention a minor issue with fruit getting stuck, but when they used the high speed setting rather then low it powered through it with no problem.
Another reviewer compared the Breville to a Juiceman Jr they owned and had roughly the same experience as above. And were happy to have to do less prep and clean up work overall with the Breville then the Juiceman.
However, a couple of people have also mentioned that this machine produces a lot of froth and can sometimes leave the pulp very moist. Which to them was a waste, and although this does not seem to have been the case for every reviewer it is worth pointing out as a potential issue.
Another reviewer mentioned that while this machine does a great job on fruits and most vegetables it has a problem with leafy greens, or at least the ones they tried which was spinach and kale.
Overall, the Breville JE98XL juicer is a good value for the money. And if you primarily juice fruits it will probably serve you very well into the future. In the end we recommend this machine to the casual to moderate juicer who needs a durable machine without spending a ton of money.
Where to Buy?
You can buy Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you.