Channels Television is one of the popular TV channels in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole. The station prides itself on being one of the leading providers of the latest news and updates.
As a station that understands the significance of technology and the need to reach a wider audience, the station has launched a mobile app known as the Channels TV app to serve a growing number of Internet users.
Channels TV app was launched a few years ago and received positive reviews from most of its users. The channels TV, which has won the award for best TV channels of the year more than ten times, promises the first in journalism and information when it comes to this app.
With a very experienced team and great shows and features, the Channels TV app can undoubtedly be certified as one of the best news stations in Africa.
You can watch the station live on the web and on the app. The TV application is growing day by day with many new entrants. But it doesn’t matter how many of these mobile applications are available, but the quality of their services.
Are they easy to use? Are they fit for the data? How reliable are they? One of the big mobile TV apps that have stood out is the Channels TV mobile app, and in this article, I’ll be reviewing the Channels TV mobile app.
The app is available on Google Play Store, iOS and Windows OS.
Table of Contents
How to Operate the Channels TV App
Using the app is very easy:
- Downloaded the Channels TV app and installed it on your device.
- Launch the app
- You can start watching live news in the app, although some users will need an independent video device (e.g. MX Player) to stream the video, it still promises crystal-clear video quality and crystal-clear sound. . .
- You can see the titles in sections like politics, finance, health, etc. immediately after starting to use the TV app.
- You can also give comments on their various social media platforms and watch their shows live.
- The app can also be used to report personal concerns by clicking on the Cookie option in the menu bar.
Main Features of the App
- I-Witness Functionality: Allows users to be self-aware.
- Share function: allows you to share stories on social media platforms.
- Push notification function
- Improved user interface
Channels TV app is a two in one app that provides the latest news headlines and live streaming. You can read the latest news on the go and watch the live broadcast in the app. My favourite shows are the daily sunrise and the 10 p.m. news.
The Channels TV mobile app will undoubtedly be of great benefit to those looking for a reliable source of information anytime, anywhere.
- The app brings you information and updates across the country.
- With this app, you will never be far from reading the latest news and the latest updates.
- Through the app, you can express your opinion to other Nigerians who are also using it by commenting on their various social media pages.
- You can follow the country’s most-watched news “News at Ten”, regardless of the thread.
- The TV app promises you a great user experience and plenty of information about politics, health, sport, finance, business and more at your fingertips.