With the announcement of Apple gaming subscription service Apple Arcade coming out later this year, the Cupertino based company is bringing support for different gaming controllers to make its gaming experience a lot better.
It seems like Apple is taking the gaming industry serious this year. With iOS 13 coming out soon, Apple has already brought in support for the PS4 controller.
On this article, we will show you how you can seamlessly connect the PS4 controller to your iPhone. Enjoy the ride.
How to connect a PS4 controller to iPhone (iOS13)?
There are four steps in connecting your controller to your iPhone. However, there are some things you need to note.
To get a positive result, your iPhone must be on iOS 13 beta and have a dual shock 4 controller. For now, it doesn?t support any other controller.
1. Open your iPhone’s Settings app and go to Bluetooth.
2. Toggle on the Bluetooth and wait for a while
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on the PlayStation Dual Shock 4 controller. To do this, press and hold the PS button for 3-4 seconds. When it is done, it will start blinking blue light.
4. Next, go back to your iPhone and you will find a Dual Shock 4 Wireless Controller under the Bluetooth settings page. Tap on it and your controller will be connected to your iPhone.
5. When that is done, the light on the controller will change from blue to pink.
6. With that, you can now enjoy your game on your iPhone, which has support for Fortnite, GTA, etc.
As you can see above, it’s quite a straightforward step and you don’t need a work-around to get it done.
I believe Apple fans are happy for the coming launch of Apple Arcade later this year. It will improve its gaming experience with great new features coming in and other controller support.
Tell us how you feel about the Apple Arcade announcement, give us feedback about the article by using the comments section below.