Individuals can take advantage of the DeLonghi KS500 Electric Citrus Juicer to create delicious juice from oranges, lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits.
The De’Longhi Citrus Juicer makes juice extraction as efficient as possible with the two-way rotation and one-touch operation. The unique double cone top can accommodate different size fruits, so you can enjoy all types of fresh citrus juice anytime.
The pulp/juice regulator allows you to regulate the quantity of fruit pulp in the juice quickly and easily. You can also monitor the juice level with the transparent container and serve the juice directly from the container using the pour spout.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe and this product comes with a one-year warranty. The transparent dust cover will extend the life of the juicer by protecting the internal components.
Features and Specification
- Designed and engineered in Italy
- Easy-to-use with one-touch operation
- Versatile 30-watt motor
- Two-way rotation for efficient juice extraction
- Unique double cone top accommodates different size fruits
- Regulate the quantity of pulp in the juice with the pulp/juice regulator
- 34-ounce transparent container – easily view juice level & serve juice directly from the container
- Detachable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher
- Cord storage keeps the power cord out of the way when not in use
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
While the specs on the DeLonghi KS500 Electric Citrus Juicer sound fantastic, the customer reviews tell a different story. The average customer rating on this product is 2 stars out of a possible 5.
One reviewers summarized the negative reviews saying “Nicely designed, but inexpensively made”. This juicer is made of cheap, flimsy material. Motor and gears are plastic and prone to self-destruct over time and use.
Some reviewers reported that eventually the juicer stopped rotating and the motor just started making a whirring sound!
Others, loved the two size spindle and reported that it worked great on lemons as well as grapefruit and oranges. Adjustable pulp strainer a plus. Removable decanter is nice but awkward to remove.
Overall, it is a reasonable product for the money, but we suggest you pay a little bit more for a sturdier model.
Where to Buy
You can buy the DeLonghi KS500 from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you.
We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the KS500.