Donald Trump doesn’t really need an introduction, does he?. Well, in case you are a caveman getting to read this, Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America ever since he won the election to office in 2017.
Before his presidential appointment, he was already a business mogul; something that dates as far back as the 80s. He’s quite the controversial figure due to his sense of humor which majority are not a fan of, as well as policies which he’s signed into law over the course of his regime.
Of course we’re not here to give Trump the dress down but to find out his net worth and how he was able to pull off such vast riches of his.
Donald Trump Profile
- Full Name: Donald John Trump
- Age: 74
- Nationality: American
- State of Origin: New York City
- State of Residence: District of Colombia
- Marital Status: Married
- Occupation: The President of United States of America, Businessman and a TV personality.
Donald Trump Age
Donald Trump was born on 14th of June, 1946 and he is the fourth of five children. Donald’s father Feddrick Christ Trump was a businessman and into real estate and his mother Mary Anne MacLeod Trump was a house wife.
Donald’s father roots can be traced to Germany, as he was a German immigrant while his mother can be traced to Scotland.
Donald Trump Education
Trump went to Kew-Forest School for his early childhood and basic education. After graduation at the age of 13, he attended a private boarding school New York Military Academy.
After his high school education, Trump was admitted into Fordham University but later transferred to Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. He studied economics at Wharton and graduated in May, 1968 with a Bachelor’s degree in economics.
While in college Trump obtained a military deferment 4-F due to bone spur, which disqualified him from fighting in the war.
Donald Trump Career
Immediately after graduation from Wharton, Trump got involved with his father’s real estate business. He finally became the president of the company and changed the name to Trump Organization.
As the years went by, Trump Organization kept expanding and new properties we bought and taken ownership of and casinos were built.
However the family business had faced a lot challenges as most of their sub bodies were rendered bankrupt. Donald Trump has appeared on Shows and written books on how to become a successful entrepreneur and real estate owners.
At the age of 70, through the Republican party Donald Trump became America’s oldest President to resume office. He is the first American president to enter the office as a billionaire. Donald being the 45th president of the United States of America, has been presidential candidate for 3 times, in 2000, 2016 and 2020.
In 2016 before going into office Trump had 306 pledge votes against his opponent Hillary with 232. After the election there were lot of protests and violence against his supporters.
The protests came from they way people perceived his speech as racial, demeaning and unacceptable. Donald policies of immigration, trade and traveling bans were not well received too.
Donald travel bans were targeted at Muslim-majority countries. This spiked a lot of chaos in airports and was criticized in public shows. However Trump’s administration put their focus on U.S.–China relations and free trade agreements, enforcing immigration laws, building a new wall along the U.S.–Mexico border and energy independence.
Other includes, clean power plan, Paris Agreement, services for veterans, infrastructure investment, reducing taxes for economic classes and increment of tariffs on importation.
Due to Trump’s slow response of the global pandemic, killing of George Floyd and other racist crimes, had negative impact on his re-election campaign causing a declination of poll numbers by mid-2020.
Trump was unease with the decline and announced he might delay the president re-election and displayed his disagreement with the mail voting, expressing that the results could be rigged.
Donald Trump Relationship
Donald Trump was married to Ivana Zelníčková, Czech model in 1977. Their union was blessed with three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric and ten grandchildren.
Trump remarried a Slovenian model Melania Knauss, together they have a son Barron who was born in 2006. All of Donald Trump’s Ex-wives and present wife obtained their U.S citizenship after they got married to him.
Donald Trump Achievement
- In 1991, Donald was the winner of Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor by the Golden Raspberry Award Foundation for his appearance in Ghosts Can’t Do It.
- In addition to that, Trump has received academic honorarium such as Doctor of Laws from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (1988).
- In 2004, he received Doctor of Humane Letters from Wagner College in Staten Island, New York and Doctor of Business Administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia in 2012.
- He was honored with Doctor of Laws from Liberty University in 2017.
- In 2007, Donald was the Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (2007) and received Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award the same year.
- In 2008, Donald Trump was the winner of Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award.
- In 2011, Donald received a Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope LIFE Foundation and was included in WWE Hall of Fame in 2013.
- Donald was included in the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame in 2015 and received the Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel–United States relations the same year.
- In 2016, he emerged as the Time Person of the Year and Financial Times Person of the Year .
- In 2017, he received Friends of Zion Award by The Friends of Zion Museum and Sports Business Journal Most Influential Person in Sports Business.
- In 2018, Donald Trump was included in the Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame and emerged as Time 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2019.
- Trump Square in Petah Tikva, Israel, was named in honour of Donald Trump for acknowledging Jerusalem as the country’s capital.
- Bay of Pig Award ranked Donald J. Trump for a Perfect Failure during the U.S. corona-virus response (2020).
Donald Trump Net Worth
Donald Trump has an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion as of 2020 making him the richest president of the United States of America.