Technology has helped reduce banking stress. You can now pay your bills, buy airtime, and quickly transfer funds from your comfort zone.
This article includes all you need to know about Ecobank network banking, which is different from Ecobank mobile banking (requires the use of USSD codes for bank transfers). You can find out more about Ecobank mobile banking.
Internet banking Ecobank requires its use if the Internet connection is with the details of their profiles. You can transfer more money, and it is available for 24 hours.
Table of Contents
- Features of Ecobank Mobile Banking
- Ecobank Mobile Banking Requirements
- How to register on Ecobank Mobile Banking
- Download Links for Ecobank Mobile Banking
- How to recover a forgotten password in Ecobank Mobile Banking
- How to transfer funds on Ecobank Mobile App
- How to Transfer Funds to International Accounts Using Ecobank Mobile App
Features of Ecobank Mobile Banking
- Improved security
- Real-time transactions
- online payments
- National and international transfers, including Rapid transfer
- 24/7 customer center
- Direct comments by e-mail.
- Transfer money to Ecobank and other Nigerian banks.
- Check the account balance and the bank statement.
- National and international money transfers.
Ecobank Mobile Banking Requirements
- You must have an Ecobank account. Whether it’s a check or a savings account
- The telephone number and e-mail address used to open the access account must be active.
- Requires a smartphone (Android, IOS, etc.)
- Active ATM card
How to register on Ecobank Mobile Banking
- To apply to Ecobank mobile banking, you must download the form
- Now select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Select what you want to do on the platform and select “Activate the Ecobank product.”
- Click on the Internet Banking option.
- Select a country, enter the account number, and fill in the spaces provided.
- Now, make sure you are logged in and select the correct Internet banking options. Be sure to enter your necessary and other required information correctly. Use the current phone number and e-mail address.
- After completing the forms, send them to the nearest Ecobank office.
- Once your request is accepted, you would be informed. The message will contain your bank identification for online banking operations (username and password).
- Go now to the Ecobank online banking website and submit your application.
- Enter your username and password, as it shows in the message sent to you (precisely by e-mail).
- Click on the link, and you would be redirected to your Internet banking dashboard.
- You can download the Ecobank mobile banking application to facilitate network banking.
Download Links for Ecobank Mobile Banking
Below, there is a direct link to download the Ecobank Internet Banking application. If you have created your online banking profile, as mentioned above. Then download the application and log in with your unique username and password.
- For Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.ecobank&hl=en
- For IOS (iPhone) users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ecobank-mobile-app/id1017658759
How to recover a forgotten password in Ecobank Mobile Banking
Forgot your Ecobank Internet Banking password? Follow the guide below to return it.
- Visit the link https://ibank.ecobank.com
- Click on “I forgot my password.”
- Enter your unique identifier
- Answer some of the security questions.
- After your request is confirmed, you will be notified with a new one-time password
How to transfer funds on Ecobank Mobile App
- Connect to your bank account in the Ecobank network.
- Click on “transfer to the country” if you are outside the country, select another option.
- Enter the user data and check that it is correct.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Check the details and make sure they are correct.
- Then hand in and wait for the transaction to be processed. After the transfer, complete the success message.
How to Transfer Funds to International Accounts Using Ecobank Mobile App
- To transfer money abroad, select the “International transfers” tab
- If you haven’t previously created a template for the same type of transfer, choose New payments
- Click on the account from which you wish to withdraw funds
- Enter the recipient’s account information carefully: Ecobank is not responsible for errors.
- Enter the amount, currency and when you want to transfer money
- Enter some additional details, including who should be responsible for correspondence costs
- After confirming all details, click here to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a unique automatic password to use the operation.