With its basic setup and low cost, the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is extremely user friendly and offers you unparalleled durability. Getting on and off this exercise machine is extremely easy even for bigger users.
Though low in weight, its designers incorporated a low center of gravity, making is very stable eve under strenuous conditions; it’s a bike that cannot only be used by novice exercisers but extreme ones as well.
With its large fitting pedals, all sizes are accommodate through the use of s strap that fits all sizes.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent bike features
- Precision flywheel – This wheel is not only balanced but offers you smooth and quiet operation through its smooth torque. This is made possible by its V-belt system.
- Heart rate monitoring – To achieve precise heart rate monitoring, simply grab onto the hand grips.
- 8 resistance levels – Providing you with a wide range of intensities to work through, this will get you sweating.
- Comfortable seats – Apart from the seats being extra-padded, the backrest is at an angle that ensure you maximum comfort through the workout.
- Extended leg stabilizers – As you gain momentum during exercise, you’re bound to move more and cause the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike to shake; this feature makes all that go away.
- Large pedal design – This ensures your foot is firmly on the pedal and does not slip.
- Transport wheels – Whether you like exercising indoors or outdoors, the mobility wheels allow you to move the bike around with extreme ease.
- Maximum user weight – For purposes of user safety and the bike’s optimum functionality, it’s recommended to ensure a maximum user weight of 300lbs.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike’s computer features
Its LCD display is capable of letting you scroll down on your workout data and plan your workouts decisively. In addition, it also;
- Displays your workout data which includes – Heart Rate, speed, time, distance and calories burned amongst other parameters.
The bikes dimensions
With a height of 34 inches, a width of 22 inches and a length of 54 inches, the bike is able to support a weight of 300lbs. while weighing at 62 lbs. The frame has a 3 year warranty and all the parts have a 90-day warranty.
What you’ll love about the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike
As a budget recumbent bike, the hand grip feature that allow you to monitor your workout rate by simply gripping onto the handle bars is a big plus. Selling at under $200, most bikes in its category can’t match up to it.
Apart from being extra-comfortable, the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike has a thoughtful design that’s not an eye sore. Users are able to get on and off the bike pretty easily. With its low center of gravity, the bike is extremely stable and does not shake even when you increase the intensity to the maximum.
The over sized backseat is not only comfortable but prevents you from getting unnecessary back pains after your workout. With its large pedal capacity, all categories of exercisers are considered. In general, the bike is well designed and serves its purpose well without any glitches.
What you may not like about the bike
Owing to the bike’s low selling price, it misses a lot of features that would otherwise make it a likeable recumbent bike. To start off, the bike has no accessories meaning that its users have to carry their own electronics and well as device water holding devices; a side table would conveniently achieve this.
With only 8 resistance levels, it is extremely hard to tailor-make your own resistance and enforce a more rigid fitness level; for enthusiastic exercisers, this simply does not suffice. In addition, the resistance has to be manually set, meaning that the exercise has to frequently interrupted as the user adjusts the resistance level.
With no programmed workouts, the bike offers you a harder workout experience that limits your creativity; you just have to act on your guts and create the best workout to achieve your ultimate goal.
Verdict on the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike
As a budget-price bike, it only sets you back $169, making it pretty affordable to most people. This price, however, should not have you thinking that you are in for a low quality exercise bike. It has a basic standard but off 3 years you impeccable features.
At the end of it all, you get to achieve your goals and achieve all you have ever imagined you would. For your ultimate exercise experience, the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is what you need.
Here’s a video overview of the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike