GTBank has established itself as one of the pioneers of world-class banking in the country. The GTBank mobile banking app is one of the best mobile apps in Nigeria.
The GTBank mobile app is relatively easy to understand and use. With this app, you can do banking from anywhere, whether you are in the middle of the world. All you need is an Internet device.
This application makes home banking much more comfortable, more attractive, and more secure, and the GTBank mobile application is a two-in-one application. These are mobile banking and mobile money.
Table of Contents
- GTWorld Mobile Banking app
- Benefits of GTBank Mobile Banking App
- Features of the GTBank Mobile Banking App
- The Requirement for Registering the GTBank Mobile Banking App.
- How to Register on Gtbank Mobile Banking App
- Download Links of GTbank Mobile Banking App
GTWorld Mobile Banking app
The GTWorld Mobile app is a mobile banking app, and one of its main features is the facial recognition function. With this feature, you don’t have to enter your login information when you want to log into your account.
You can download from the Google Play Store on Android devices and the App Store on iOS devices.
Benefits of GTBank Mobile Banking App
- It gives easy access to accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Real-time network account monitoring installation.
- It gives the convenience of banking from the comfort of home/office.
- It guaranteed security for all your network transactions.
- It gives easy access to data and banking products.
- It gives an efficient, cheaper, and easier way to communicate with our customers.
- It gives access to the account 24/7.
Features of the GTBank Mobile Banking App
- Third-party transfers from your checking/savings account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Check the balance, track transactions, and print an account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between accounts and to other users.
- Request, confirm and stop orders.
- Pay for a visa to the United States.
- Book air tickets with the following airlines (British Airways / Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Transfer currencies (dollars, pounds, euros) from your account to anyone in the world.
- Change your password and update your personal information.
- PIN and fingerprint authorization
- Buy airtime and data
- It helps in making of payments such as cable TV bills, electricity payments, tolls, visa payments in Dubai and the United States, payments for sports and games, taxes and fees, etc.
- Sending cash by withdrawal
- Log in and complete transactions with a facial PIN, fingerprint, or four-digit PIN.
- Turn your contacts into a list of users; send money to someone using only your cell phone number.
- Apply for a loan and set a savings goal directly from your phone.
- Send invoice statements by e-mail or to the embassy of your choice.
The Requirement for Registering the GTBank Mobile Banking App.
- You must have a Gtbank account. Whether it’s a current or a savings account
- The telephone number and e-mail address used to open the access account must be active.
- Requires a smartphone (Android, IOS, etc.)
- Active ATM card
How to Register on Gtbank Mobile Banking App
To register for GTbank mobile banking, follow the guide below.
- To register for online banking, click https://ao.gtbank.com/IBankReg/Start.aspx.
- You will be requested to enter your NUBAN, card number, expiration date, and card PIN code.
- Then click, I am not a robot and continue. Follow the procedure and complete the registration.
- After successful registration, log into your account. The control panel will display links to places where you can make transfers, check account balances, pay bills, and other online banking.
To register offline, visit the nearest GTBank. Let the Customer Care Service agent know that you want to apply for online banking. Please fill out the form they gave you. After three days, return to the bank branch to obtain your bank’s Internet number.
Download Links of GTbank Mobile Banking App
This application is used for online banking after creating your online banking ID, downloading the GTBank mobile banking app, logging in, and enjoying secure banking services. We have reduced stress for you and provided a direct link to download the app to your device.
- For Android users click here to download the app on google play
- For iOS (iPhone) users click here to download the app on app store
You can register via the GTbank Internet Banking application created previously. Or sign up to create it. Be sure to follow the procedure and complete the registration if you have not created an online banking ID.