Tired of Playing PUBG for mobile and want a wider display? Well, you are in the right place. Ever since Tencent’s partnered Bluehole launched Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG), it has amassed a lot of fans.
Many people wish to play the mobile game version on their laptops since both versions are different and they do that with emulators like Nox, Memu and Bluestacks (for macOS, here is an emulator you can use for Android games)
In order to make gameplay more attractive and prevent cheating among those using other emulators, Tencent has developed its own dedicated PUBG emulator for PC called the Tencent Gaming Buddy.
The emulator is so easy to use it doesn’t require any special skills. The software allows users to play PUBG: Army Attack and PUBG: Exhilarating Battlefield, which are both PUBG mobile versions.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Features
Now, let us discuss the features of the Tencent gaming buddy software. Here is the list of features of this software-
- The emulator supports android PUBG mobile games and allows them to play on PC.
- This software automatically installs the PUBG game on it at the very first time.
- It allows customisation.
- Users can customise PUBG mobile’s control overlay.
- The emulator doesn’t ask for any type of account creation, hence no need to register on it.
- The game is available in two different languages which are Chinese and English.
- The emulator works in low configuration computers too.
- It provides perfectly configured controls for playing PUBG games on PC.
Requirements of this game :
- Dual-core CPU with 1.4ghz at least
- 3 GB of Ram
- Graphics capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0 or DXD11
- Minimum GPU Requirement is Intel HD Graphics 4000
- This emulator Works on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10. 32 and 64 Bit architecture.
Note: To avoid cheating, gamers using PC will compete against others using a PC too to make the game fair. You can download the emulator here