If you have been keeping up with the latest news on WhatsApp, you should know by now that the app has recently gotten the ability to share stickers on Android and iOS. They sit alongside the emoji as another way to express your emotion in the app.
While WhatsApp gives you a ‘small collection’ of stickers packs to start wit, you could head over to the Play Store to download and install various other stickers packs (make sure you read all the reviews carefully before installing any sticker packs).
However, what if told you that there is now a way you could create your sticker pack with your faces or any photo you want?
Well, we came across one unique app called “Sticker Maker for WhatsApp” and here are the detailed steps of how you can create your sticker packs:
How to Make Your WhatsApp Sticker Pack?
Note: this app was tested on Nokia 7 Plus, running the latest Android version (Android 9 Pie) and WhatsApp beta version 2.18.348.
- Head to the Google Play Store and download the ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app for (Free) on your device.
- Launch the app and tap on the ‘Create a new stickerpack’ button to enter a sticker pack name and author before tapping on the ‘Create’ button in the pop-up.
- Now, you are required to first of all set up a tray icon (the one in the carousel to help identify the sticker packs) so by tapping the larger icon on the top of the next screen will let you click a photo instantly or pick one from your gallery.
- Once you have selected an image, you can then crop out the parts you don?t want to be a part of the sticker and hit “Yes, Save Sticker” to add that sticker to your pack.
- So now that you have a tray icon for your sticker pack, you will need to follow the same process in step 4 above to make all your stickers. And when you are finally done, you need to hit the ‘Publish Sticker Pack’ button at the bottom right corner.
Note: You need a minimum of three stickers to publish a pack and add it to WhatsApp. You can also decide not to crop the images and use them just as they are. But they cropped effect looks pretty cool as you will see.
- Now that you have finally published your sticker pack, all that is left to do is to add it to WhatsApp by hitting the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ button at the bottom. Now you are done adding your sticker pack to WhatsApp.
- Finally, let’s head over to WhatsApp and see what we have done. Tap the ‘smiley’ icon and head to stickers to view your creations and send it over to any friend! Pretty cool, right?
Likes and Dislikes
Sticker Maker for WhatsApp does justice to tickers, and it lets you unleash your creativity. It is quite easy, and you will definitely have fun while making stickers for everyone around you.
And as for the dislike, I hate that there is currently a functionality that allows users to share the stickers? packs they have created with others, such that they can add them to WhatsApp and use them as well.
So are you enjoying the new sticker support on WhatsApp? Will you be making your sticker packs from scratch as well? Share your thoughts and let us know what you think in the comments section.