Before I share the necessary Post UME instructions, I would like to congratulate on your success in your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination.
However, getting the right information; how to register for the 2018/2019 Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UME will prevent you from committing avoidable errors that may jeopardize your chances of gaining admission into the prestigious university. To avoid mistakes, kindly go through the following steps, and you can also share with your friends and loved ones who will be enrolling for the FUTO Post UTME
The registrar of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) John U. Nnabuihe gave guidelines on how prospective students can register for the 2018/2019 Post UME.
2018/2019 FUTO POST-UTME Aptitude Test Online Application Commences
July 4 – July 21 Free
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. Application commences on Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st July 2018
How to Apply for the Screening Exercise?
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries- Preview (double check) and confirm your information before submitting our application online. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application because once you submit your form, there will be no avenue for correction after the closing date.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
2018/2019 FUTO POST-UTME Aptitude Test will hold from
July 23 – July 28 N2000
2018/2019 FUTO POST-UTME Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018.
Screening Exercise Details:
The screening exercises commence on July 23rd, 2018 and end July 28th, 2018. The POST-UTME-2018/2019 Website: futo.edu.ng
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
WARNING: Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. We implore all candidates to submit genuine documents only. Offenders will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
All candidates are strongly advised to strictly obey the guidelines stated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
For support, contact: