Android’s arrival is probably the biggest evolution in the smartphone world. Before its arrival, phones were just a basic medium of communication. For there, it has now become an all-around medium machine. It has a staggering transition.
For a photo or videography in our world today, devices have bridged the gap between mobile devices and DSLR cameras to an extent.
Occasionally, videos are recorded on a phone these days, as it’s difficult sometimes to carry around a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) with you. For this, you just need to possess a video editing app on your device to make the perfect videos.
Some apps make your work easy in trimming the video, and they are becoming even more popular day by day. Among them, the ones mentioned below are the most popular: Below are the steps you can take to trim videos on your Android device:
Table of Contents
1. Google Photos App
- First, install Google Photos app, then open the app and head to albums section and tap on a video.
- Open the video and then tap on the edit button
- Afterwards, adjust the sliders to cut the video wherever you want (let there be a beginning and end).
- When you are done, click on done. It will be saved to your device once it’s done.
2. InShot App
- Download and install the app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app and then tap on the video icon.
- Choose a particular video you wish to edit. To save time, you can use the scissors tool, which is located at the right corner of the selection.
- Afterwards, the main window will open and here you can tap on the scissors or the trip icon.
- To select a particular portion of the video you want to keep, you can adjust using the sliders.
- To confirm the selection you have made, tap on the tick icon. Afterwards, you are redirected to the main windows where the editing is taking place, tap on save, and then you are good to go to export the project.
- Exporting the resolution will give you the means to trim the video on your android smartphone.
3. Viva Video App
- Download the Viva Video app from the Google Play Store and install it on your device.
- Then launch the app and click on Edit Video and choose the video that you want to edit
- Tap on the Next button
- Then go to the section for Trimming and move the sliders horizontally.
- With the help of step 4, you can be able to select the portion that you wish to keep and then tap on the add button. If you wish to have more clips, click on the scissors icon after each section you have selected.
- You can continue with the current project or you can add more clips to it.
- When that is done, click on the Next button and direct you to the editing screen. You can add background filters, music, and others.
- After adding all the items, you can click on Save or Upload.
- You can also export the project to your device by clicking on Export.
Share your thought on this article by using the comments section below.