Fortnite is what the cool kids are playing these days, so if you are an adult but curious to check out what all the fuss is all about then saddle up.
But if you are someone who is familiar with the game and its accompanying jargon, you might have heard rumours that the game is making its debut on the Android devices on September 23rd.
Yeah, it’s true. And if you happen to get your hands on a Galaxy Note 9, you will be excited to know that the game is available as a 30-day exclusive for the device.
What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that the game is available for Android devices for free. The only disadvantage is that it is not available to users in the form of an APK file.
The only method available for users to play the game involves a computer, and it is nowhere close to perfect. If you are still interested in checking the game out, you may try following the steps below:
- Download and install Fortnite on your PC. And make sure to have an Epic Games account before you can be able to download and play the game on your device.
- Getting the game on your Android device involves a streaming technique, and you can do so by making use of services available like Parsec, Rainway, TeamViewer and others, but Remotr seems to be the only option so far that can help us achieve what we want.
You will be required to download both the Windows 10 and Android app server apps separately, and also create an account for the service, and this is important because this created account will be linked to the server and the phone host together. You can access all the links that you need from Remotr’s download page.
- After downloading and installing, you are required to sign in into them with the account that you created in the earlier step. After logging in, open up the app in your Android device. You will see your computer among the list of possible connections. This will be the one that you are looking for.
- After you’ve logged in to your PC, you will be able to see three tabs, Apps, Games and Media. You will be given the privilege to set up shortcuts to all the PC apps you like which can be accessed directly from the Remotr app.
- The fundamental reason that the Remotr app was picked from a sea of Desktop-streaming services is that you will be given the option of customising your key bindings.
Though you have the option of getting Fortnight on your device, the delay and input lag will eventually be a roadblock in your path to victory. The advantage goes to the players who play with a keyboard and a mouse.
Go ahead and be victorious.