The Lexen Healthy Juicer portrays itself as the new gold standard for all other juicers. As a masticating machine, it crushes the produce placed inside of it.
Including the tougher to juice products, i.e: hard vegetables like carrots and other produce that different style juicers can struggle with due to density and skin toughness.
Another benefit to this masticating juicer is the fact that there is no heat generated by the Lexen Electric. Which mean all those precious enzymes, which we all drink fresh squeezed juices to get are preserved. As well as giving it a better, fresher overall taste.
However, the Lexen Electric is not only a juicing machine. It can take the place of numerous other units on your kitchen counter, since its capable of making pastas, nut butters, healthier baby food, frozen deserts and even a soy milk making function.
As well as including two specialty augers one just for wheatgrass, and one for use with fruits and vegetables.
Features and Specification
- Juicer Type : Single Gear Masticating
- Juices wheatgrass, fruits and vegetables
- Makes three types of pastas, frozen desserts and frozen fruit sorbets
- Makes soy milk, healthy baby food and more
- Motor : Very Quiet 2.63 Horsepower
- Gears: Single Gear Auger, Auger Speed 76 RPM
- Includes 2 specially designed augers Wheatgrass auger (green), Fruit and vegetable auger (white)
- Made of non-toxic polycarbonate and a stainless steel drive shaft for durability
- Stainless steel sieve/screen
- Easy to clean
- No internal screen To clean or get clogged
- Waste, pulp container
- Tamper, Plunger
- Built in “reverse” prevents clogging
- Convenient carrying handle
- Includes recipe booklet and detailed instructions
- Volts/Watts: 110 volts 60 hz/ 100 watts
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 11 inches
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Warranty: 8 Year Warranty on motors, 1 Year Warranty on Parts
The Lexen Electric Juicer, for all that it sounds pretty good as you look through what the company says, falls a bit short once you start looking at the customer reviews. It has a 3.4 out of 5 star overall rating, which isn’t bad. There are certainly worse in the juicer market especially.
The users who liked it, remarked on the ease of clean-up. Which is always a plus with a juicer, because no one wants to spend half their time cleaning it daily. The other real upside came from the versatility the Lexen offers. Mainly in its ability to make nut butters which based on reviews it does well with.
The problems however, seem varied enough to call into question the quality control Lexen uses with the product itself. One reviewer had difficulty with their initial machine, and a replacement. In that neither would start properly until they used a piece of tinfoil to hold the wire snugly into the fuse hole.
The other problem seems to be yield, but this goes both ways. Some users say the yield is fine, others say the yield is terrible. So on that aspect, you will really only be able to judge it properly for yourself.
However, with the price tag being almost $200 at most places. Your are probably better off passing the Lexen up in favor of another model.
Where to Buy
You can buy the Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Costco, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the Lexen.