The Omega O2 Household Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer gives you all the function of a larger, more expensive juicer. But in a compact, space saving package which will use up less of that precious counter space in your kitchen space.
Sharing many similarities of the Omega Model 4000, the O2 is stylish, durable and easy to clean. Featuring a powerful and efficient motor capable of running up to 6200 RPM’s.
And a large feed chute, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time prepping your produce to be juiced, you just run it through as is. As well as a receptacle in the back, which catches all the pulp and refuse from the produce making cleanup even simpler.
Features and Specification
- Juicer Type : Pulp Ejector Juicer
- 1/3 HP Induction Motor
- Extremely efficient 6200 RPM Motor
- All stainless steel construction – Blade & Basket
- Heavy duty blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables
- Large feed chute; juice dispenses directly into glass or container
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection
- The cantilever style latch arms allows for easy assembly and disassembly
- The O2 stands on evenly spaced rubber feet – helps to keep the unit from “walking” across the counter
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household Approval
- Stainless steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for an easy to maintain, attractive finish
- Compact Design – Great for Travel
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
The Omega O2 Household Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer, is another of those products that seems to prove out that you get what you pay for. The Omega is a mid-line machine, in terms of investment. And holds a 3.2 rating on average, from amazon and other retailers.
It does have some good points though. One reviewer compared the Omega O2 to 4 other models they had owned previously. Including a Jack Lalanne and an Lequip model. Stating that the clean-up of the Omega was FAR easier by comparison to the others.
Mainly due to the pulp catcher actually being effective at its job and stopping all of the pulp. So all you need to do is dump that out or store it to take care of the left overs. And the machine itself is mostly smooth, no ridges for juice and material to get caught in. So its much easier to clean out.
The other main advantage is one also touted by the company. And that’s the compactness of the design overall.
Though, unlike some of the claims you do need to cut down most produce to juice effectively. But as user’s have pointed out, you probably should anyway. Especially with things like apples, as large amounts of apple seeds are not good for you.
Overall, the only consideration that was mentioned was that your probably better off buying the black machine over the white. If you plan to juice produce which will stain it.
As the plastic stains very easily, and with time starts to lose a lot of its nice appearance. Otherwise though, its a solid budget machine even with a few teething problems which some people have had in the past. In its price range, this is really to be expected.
Where to Buy?
You can buy the Omega O2 from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Costco, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the O2.