Polaris Bank is a financial institution engaged in banking operations. This bank is one of the banks we have in Nigeria; Polaris Bank offers financial services such as wealth management, asset planning, asset management, credit services, and information processing.
The bank produces a wide range of services to all its customers. They range from individuals and small businesses to corporations and government agencies.
What Is Polaris Bank Mobile Banking?
Polaris Bank Mobile Banking services are an electronic payment system that allows customers to carry out various financial transactions via the official website.
Online banking gives you tools that will enable you to take control of your money. The service also simplifies the way you manage your finances.
The most exciting part is that the service is free, easy, and secure. Customers who use this service can do banking at their convenience; that is, you can do banking anytime and anywhere.
Polaris Internet Banking allows users to view account activities, check balances, pay bills and transfer money, etc.
Features of the Polaris Bank Mobile Banking
- Automatic registration of linked accounts of the same customers.
- Faster fingerprint on devices that support this feature
- Increase the transaction limit in the default registry
- Self-service capacity to increase transaction limits.
- Send money to extended user destinations (commercial banks, microfinance banks, primary mortgage banks, etc.)
- Save time for yourself, family, and friends.
- Pay invoices (Bet9Ja, DSTV / GoTV, Startimes, EKEDC, etc.)
- Hide/show balance, reset/change PIN code, etc. (in profile settings)
- 24-hour customer service via live chat.
- ATM/branch locator
- Abbreviated numbers of the contact list on the charger
- Make payments and transfers to and from the bank
- Start transferring international funds
- Define standing instructions
- Pay bills such as cable TV, Internet subscriptions, utilities, transportation, and tolls
- Loading time
- Checkbook request
- Block lost or stolen cards
Benefits of Polaris Bank Mobile Banking
- Easy, quick, and convenient to use.
- Easy access to your account 24/7, even on public holidays.
- Eliminate time spent at the bank.
- Control account activities
- Avoid planning your day around office hours
- Internet Banking Requirements Polaris Bank Nigeria
- You must have a Polaris bank account. Whether it’s a check or a savings account
- The telephone number and e-mail address used to open the access account must be active.
- Requires a smartphone (Android, IOS, etc.)
- Active ATM card
How to Register for Polaris Bank Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to sign up for Polaris Bank online banking.
- Visit the official Polaris Bank website.
- Click on LOGIN-POLARIS XPERIENCE.
- Click the option that displays the updated banking services.
- Select New User and click on Register now.
- Enter your current account number and associate the e-mail address with the account.
- Complete the phone number option: enter a valid phone number, log into your bank account. Make sure your e-mail address and phone are active.
- Press Continue to resume and end the recording.
- Press the button that displays the user ID to select the desired user name and password. In this case, the bank generates a user identification.
- Now enter your security question and complete the registration.
- After a successful application. To make downloading easier, download the Polaris Bank mobile banking app.
Download Links for Polaris Bank Mobile App
Click here to access the direct link to download the Polaris Bank Internet Banking app.
- For Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.polarisbank.app&hl=en_GB
- For iOS (iPhone) users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.polarisbank.app&hl=en_GB
How to Download Polaris Bank Mobile App via these Channels
The app can be downloaded from any of the following channels
- Via USSD
Dial *389*07# from any phone and follow the instructions (this is suitable for phones without data).
2. Via Online Stores
Download the Polaris Mobile app for smartphones like Samsung, BlackBerry phones, etc. You can find the app in Google Play Store for Android devices, AppStore for Apple devices.
3. Via SMS
Text ‘D POLARIS’ to the number 20220. This applies to all registered mobile phones. The user will receive a response that will include a link, through which you can download the application.
Once the application is downloaded to the phone, the client launches an app on their phone to enter the phone number, the default account number, and the word to remember. The customer will receive an SMS: “Congratulations on your successful registration”, then visit any Polaris Bank to activate your PIN code.
Additional Notes on Polaris Bank Mobile App Charges
- Change of PIN code is only allowed in names issued by the network from #200.00. Subscribers can run VTU for average values #50.00 and #100,000.00
- Daily account transfer limit and transaction limits. #500,000.00 per day
After downloading the application, login with your Mobile Banking password, and username as created above. But if you have not created an online banking profile, then activate your mobile app.