From the sleek Toyota Yaris subcompact, all the way up to Toyota Sequoia SUV, Asia’s largest automaker has penetrated the automobile market and has done exceedingly well.
Other models such as Avalon, Highlander SUV, Venza Crossover, Tundra and Camry sedan has received positive reviews from fans especially in Nigeria. Although it has not been a bed of rose for the automobile giant, they have had their share of a setback, but the company has pulled through.
2018 sounds promising as the company launched upgraded models if you want to get the latest Toyota products, check the list below, we selected the top-notch models;
For travelers looking for a long distance cruising in comfort, the four doors, five passengers, front-wheel drive; 21/30 mpg city/hwy (est) 3.5-liter V-6 engine; 268 hp, 248 lb-ft; 6-speed automatic transmission Avalon Sedan should be on your to-do list this 2018. The classy car’s features are top of the charts; spacious back seat, standard leather seats and so on. The 2018 Toyota Avalon guarantees a smooth and relaxing ride.
- First-rate cabin made from high-quality materials
- Equipped with safety, cozy and tech features
- Easy to handle, smooth and stable ride
- Packed with a standard V6 engine
- Firmer ride may be too stiff for some
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Spend less on fuel with the 2018 Toyota Avalon Hybrid; its excellent gas mileage comes at the cost of acceleration speed and trunk space. The 2018 Avalon hybrid gives a smooth and reliable ride, and it is currently one of the top cars in 2018.
- Elegant interior with top-notch materials
- It has lots of standard plush, tech, and safety features
- Comfortable ride and spacious seats
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Less trunk space than many large cars and hybrids
- Some droning when accelerating
2018 Toyota Yaris (iA & Hatchback)
The 2018 Toyota Yaris comes in two forms; Yaris iA and the Hatchback Yaris. Both are affordable, but if you want to get the Toyota Yaris for its price, then stick with the hatchback while the iA is built for its values.
We will be focusing more on the hatchback; Apart from the restyled bumper and rear end on the hatchback, there is no much difference between the old hatchback and the 2018’s. Not everyone can easily tell the difference between the new and old model of Toyota hatchback and on the other hand, the Yaris iA stands pat for another year with no changes, but it is more fun to drive than the hatchback.
- It has good standard safety features
- Sedan is relatively fun to drive
- Impressive standard infotainment
- It guarantees free maintenance for 25,000 miles
- Slow and loud
- The size is not so cool; challenging to fit more than two adults.
- Not well packaged
The Toyota Prius is a great car; it has upscale interior and cargo space, with a combination of impressive fuel economy that can match up to other SUV rivals. The Toyota Prius comes with a pre-collision system, adaptive cruise control, pedestrian detection, lane keep assist, rearview camera and it comes with other advanced safety features.
If you are looking for great maneuverability, compliant ride and controlling Toyota Prius provides what you are looking for and more. The 11.6-inch touch-screen display is now optional, in the 2018 Prius model.
- Stellar fuel economy
- Large cargo bay
- Wealth of standard features
- Selective Entune app, no Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Similar models offer more rear-seat space
2018 Toyota Sienna
If you need a comfortable way to carry lots of passengers and gear, the Sienna is a great choice. Behind the third row is the largest cargo hold in the class. The Toyota Sienna is a long-lasting and powerful minivan that can serve as the family’s car for years to come. The Sienna is an all-wheel drive, built with durable interior and powerful engine.
There is enough room to contain a lot of people although, it is not a sports car the Sienna is fast even when it is packed full. The 2018 model has Smartphone integration, navigation, standard five USB ports, Suite of advanced safety features standard on all trim levels and reshuffling of standard features and options.
- User-friendly infotainment system
- Roomy cabin with high-quality materials
- Spacious cargo area
- Composed and confident on the road
- Only minivan to offer all-wheel drive
- More expensive than most rivals
- Sport-tuned SE trim has firm ride quality
There you have it; five exquisite cars you can get this 2018. For more details about your favorite Toyota car(s) click here.