When it comes their cycling equipment, Schwinn is renowned throughout the industry; the Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike offers you unparalleled excellence and world-class training.
With this model, you rigorously work out your entire body without wearing out fast. How so? The Schwinn A20 Recumbent exercise bike has six built-in workout programs that have been compiled by its team of dedicated exercise gurus; these are primarily for guiding you.
As you use it more, you develop your own style naturally. Within its price range, you are unlikely to find another exercise offering as many programmed workouts.
Features standing out in the Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike
Other than the 6 strenuous work out programs, this exceptional exercise bike also features;
- 8 ECB (Eddy Current Brake) levels – As you advance through the levels, you notice the growing resistance which ultimately implores your body to match up to the resistance. The wide range equals growing workout intensity.
- Ergonomic seat – The Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike seat is designed to eliminate all manner of back pains while exercising and even after. The seat also features secure adjustments as well as a two-position lumbar support.
- Precise heart rate monitoring – to get an accurate heart-rate reading, you’re only required to grip gently on the handlebars and a precise figure appears on the bike’s monitor.
- Built-in Fan – As you exercise, your body het builds up and needs to be dissipated. This fan will keep you cool and allow you to focus more on exercising rather than straining.
- Perimeter weighted flywheel – This while ensures you have a smooth ride throughout your workout session without feeling as if it is imbalanced.
- Water bottle holder – Being a workout bike, you end up losing a lot of body-water through sweating; the Schwinn A20 Recumbent exercise bike alleviates this problem through its precisely located water bottle holder.
- Maximum user weight – For safety and performance purposes, it’s advised that the bike’s user not exceed 275 lbs. in weight.
- Transport wheels – If you like exercising out in open spaces, you get to conveniently wheel the bike out, exercise, and wheel it back in with effortless ease.
Its computer features
The exercise bike’s computer has;
- An LCD display
- 6 profile programs – These are inclusive of 2 mountain rides, 2 fun rides as well as 2 challenge rides; these allow you flexibility and freedom to meet your goals.
- A quick-start capability – You don’t have to lie idle waiting the computer to fire up; it’s all set to go once you flip on the switch.
- Workout data – This includes all the vital components of a comprehensive workout such as pulse, calories, speed, course profile, resistance, time and Revolutions Per Minute.
The exercise bike’s dimensions
The Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike has a height of 40.5 inches, a width of 16.5 inches and a length of 61 inches. All the dimensions are not only as per industry standards but great research has been invested in determining the perfect workout positions. The bike weighs in at 60.1 lbs. equally distributed throughout.
What you’ll love about the bike
Available at such a reasonable price, the Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike provides quality exercise coupled with excellent features. Its ergonomic features will make your exercise period the most comfortable you’ve ever had.
The 6 programmed workouts accords you the luxury of switching from fun rides, such as riding down rolling hills or in a park, to more intense rides up strenuous mountains; more expensive bikes fail to offer this smooth transition in exercises.
With over 100 years of reputable cycling experience, the sheer functionality and design of this bike will have your head rolling backwards in awe. It’s not plain visual aesthetics but all these depict of Schwinn’s dependable quality.
Its flywheel is perhaps the most striking feature as it provides you with a smooth and utterly quiet ride.
Why you might not like about the bike
Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike has major drawback happens to be having only 8 levels of resistance. As an exercise enthusiast, you probably want more than 8 levels to test your wits thoroughly.
The extra resistance levels would let you customize your fitness and intensity levels quite easily. If you wish to upgrade to something that offers more resistance levels, you’ll have to fork out a little bit more money.
Final word on Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike
Retailing at $291.58, it’s a pretty solid buy guaranteeing you of endless exercise ventures at the comfort of your home. Connectivity features are not a component but hey, your primary goal is exercising at your most comfortable position; you’ll definitely achieve this.