Features of Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App
- National and international money transfers.
- Check the account balance.
- Load the transmission time on all networks
- Buy data on all networks
- Payment of invoices (including PayTv and electricity).
- Manage all of your accounts (including pensions and mutual funds).
- Customer service and compliance
- transaction notifications
- ATM card and user management.
- Monitor the RSA balance.
- Quick access to media and newsletter costs.
- Send your statement by email.
- Find the nearest branch and ATM.
How to Register on Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App
Just use your current user ID (usually the account number) and login password as before.
You will see that your User ID would be transferred to the new platform.
You will need to register for mobile banking app and then log in with your user name and password.
Follow the procedures below to apply for Registration on Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App.
- Visit Stanbic Bank’s digital banking website.
- Click the Save button to start.
- Now enter your correct IBTC Stanbić account and accept the conditions.
- Click Next, select and answer the three security questions.
- Click Next, the security questions will help you recover your password if something happens to your account.
- Enter the 5-digit OTP to send to your mobile phone number.
- Check the code and wait.
- Then create and confirm a password. After that, tap the app and wait for the registration to finish.
- You will now receive a message informing you that your network account has been created and linked to your bank account.
- Register now and take advantage of digital banking services.
I forgot my password for Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the login page. Click on the forgotten password, complete the process, and recover the password.
Download the Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking app for Android, iOS (iPhone) users
In case you use an iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry phone, or Andriod phone like Nokia, LG, Samsung, Techno, Infinix, HTC, Gionee, you can easily download and use the mobile banking app.
Follow the steps below.
- Open the App Store on your phone: App Store for iPhone users, Google Play for Android users, and BB App World for BlackBerry users.
- Once the store is open, search for “Stanbic IBTC.”
- You should see a list of associated Stanbic IBTC applications, ignore them, and click on the one with only the name “Stanbic IBTC.”
- Tap Install to download it to your phone.
Download links for Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App
Below are the links to download the Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile banking app on play store and Appstore. Download the app and log in or register with your online banking profile (username and password that you created previously.
- For iOS Users (iPhone): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stanbic-ibtc-mobile-app/id1167007240
Once you have the Stanbic IBTC mobile banking app on your phone, you don’t have to worry about going to the bank every time you want to transfer money or check your account balance.
With the Stanbic IBTC mobile banking app, you have full control over your cell phone account at home, school, or office.