When mobile banking applications were introduced just over a decade ago, it was used as practical tools to check and monitor account balances.
Today, customers are getting more and more used to innovative mobile technologies, and the highest expectations are for mobile banking applications that will provide a complete event.
Today, rapid growth and how to use information technology are affecting all aspects of human life. As technology begins to come to life, banking has become smoother and more comfortable.
Banks are beginning to strategically deconstruct their banking facilities and encourage the use of mobile applications for transactions.
As one of the prestigious banks in Nigeria, the Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App is one of the most secure and easy to use transaction platforms and is highly equipped with additional advanced features to enhance the user experience.
The application offers more straightforward, faster, and cheaper solutions to simplify and execute fascinating financial transactions. It’s no surprise that Standard Chartered currently has one of the best mobile banking apps in the country.
Despite its success in this regard, the bank continues to innovate to secure a secure, fast, and convenient banking future for all.
The Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App has provided countless customers across the country. No matter where the user is, you can carry out the most important financial transactions.
Everything from checking account statements to paying utility bills and transferring funds can be done online via a mobile banking app.
The app is secure, straightforward to use, and allows you to transact and manage bank accounts from your mobile device. Some of the banking activities that can be accessed using the app include:
- To view account balance and transaction history.
- Initiate a bank transfer from your account to other Standard Chartered accounts and other bank accounts.
- Pay bills and purchase time schedules and data for all of the country’s mobile telecommunications networks.
- Apply for a Visa Gold credit/debit card directly from the app, and it will be sent to your postal address anywhere in Nigeria.
- The service requires directly in the application, which almost eliminates the need to go to the branch. For example, fixed deposit, select a PIN and activate your debit/credit card, request letters, confirm checks, etc., everything can be accessed in the app
Table of Contents
- How to Register on the Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App
- Features of Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App
- Download Links on Standard Banking Mobile Chartered app
How to Register on the Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App
To register as an authorized user via online banking / Internet:
- After installing the application, click on it to open it on your device.
- Enter your username and password for mobile banking on the login page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authenticate the application.
To register as a new user (non-online banking customer):
- After installing the application, click on it to open it.
- Click on “register” on the login page.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration.
To complete the registration, the phone number associated with your bank account must be available.
Features of Standard Chartered Mobile Banking App
- Register now for Standard Chartered Mobile and network banking
- Reset a forgotten user ID or password
- To view the details and history of your accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- To transfer funds to local and international banks.
- Instantly load time and pay for DSTV, GoTV, ECG, KweseTv, water, etc.
- Pay a standard credit card authorized
- Schedule payments and establish standing orders
- Find the nearest standard service point or ATM branch
- Create customer investment profiles (CIP)
- Log in securely using a biometric connection (fingerprint/face identification)
- Payment of the loan (partial/total liquidation)
- Request and manage check transactions.
- Withdraw money from any SCB ATM without your debit card.
Download Links on Standard Banking Mobile Chartered app
Click on your device in the list below to be redirected to the official download portal:
- Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sc.breezenigeria.banking&hl=en
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) Users: https://apps.apple.com/lb/app/sc-mobile-nigeria/id650746202
You can also visit their App Store and search for “Standard Chartered Mobile.””
The linked links are directly related to the Nigerian versions of the banking application. If you’re from another country, you need to search using the App Store on your device.