Have you ever thought about trailing what people type on their Android phones? We are talking about Android because it has the largest phone market share. If you haven’t, and already have kids in the house, then you need to start thinking about it.
Keyloggers, in general, have allowed people to retrieve all manner of writings in devices. Androids are not an exception since the solutions have been evolving too. Are you concerned about the numerous secret accounts your child has on their phone?
Then it’s time to get the recordings using one of the famous keyloggers in the market.
Part 1: TeenSafe Free Hidden Android Keylogger
Your child will not hide their usernames and passwords anymore once you see what TeenSafe can do. This is a monitoring solution with over 30 features in its package. The keylogger is just one of them. On the other hand, it may save your days more than you know.
Using TeenSafe is easier than one can think. It’s applicable on all Android devices with OS version 4.0 and above. You don’t need any rooting tricks to proceed. The reason for no rooting is due to the embedded cutting edge technologies in it.
They enable the app to fetch all the targeted phone’s details without altering how it functions. TeenSafe is also known to hide after the setup. It does that with the help of stealth mode specification.
So, your kid will not wonder what mom or dad just installed on their phone. The icon will not be visible on the app’s wizard display. Now, to get TeenSafe, you have to register a free account. After that, it’s all about installing the app once on the targeted phone.
During the installation, that is when you use the stealth mode to hide the icon. Later, the results will be in your online account. When it comes to the keylogger, it will record everything typed on the phone.
The collection is then stored in log files arranged according to applications. So, you will find Facebook recordings under the FB icon. The same will happen to the messages, saved notes, etc. So, it will not be hard to locate anything.
You can view the collected information anywhere. The control panel in your account works fully with all browsers. That means you only need an internet connection to check what is happening.
There are other specifications too. You can read this post to find the best Android keylogger like TeenSafe. In most, you will get more features than just the keylogger. That’s how evolved they are.
Since the recorded information is in your account, there must be some level of protection on it. For TeenSafe, it does not store the information in its cloud. Instead, it will sync the information when you log in.
That way, you are the only one who can access the information you retrieve. Now, it’s time to see how you can use the TeenSafe keylogger.
Part 2: How to Use the TeenSafe Hidden Android Keylogger
- The targeted phone should have OS 4.0 and above get it to install TeenSafe
- Reliable internet connection
- A working email address
Steps to Start Using the Keylogger
Step 1: Sign up for an account on the main website using your email address and a password. Next, select the Android icon, pay for a plan, and wait for the confirmation email.
Step 2: When the email arrives, it will have everything you need to proceed.
Step 3: Install the TeenSafe app on the targeted phone. Next, activate stealth mode and then wind up the installation process.
Step 4: Log in to your account remotely and wait for the syncing to complete. You will then see the dashboard with all the features on the left. There will also be the phone’s summary.
To view the keylogger details, click on the relevant icon to see the recorded details.
Part 3: Why Use TeenSafe Keylogger?
Here is what makes TeenSafe a top-notch keylogger in the market:
- Stealth mode: Once you install TeenSafe, it will never be visible on the targeted Android phone. The icon will always remain hidden all through.
- Quick installation: If you are in a hurry, then TeenSafe is for you. It takes less than 5 minutes to set it up and collect the keylogger reports.
- Real-time results: The data fetched appears in your account as soon as the user updates it. In short, there are no delays here.
- Reliable: TeenSafe will occupy less than 2MB memory space. It will also never drain the battery when getting the details.
- Convenient remote viewing: You can log in anywhere to access the data as long as you have an internet connection.
- Remote uninstallation: When it’s time to get rid of the app, you can do it via the control panel. So, you don’t need to visit your kid’s phone to remove it physically.
- No malware: TeenSafe is safe to use. It does not introduce any foreign software designed to create havoc.
- Friendly prices: It’s very affordable, and there are no hidden fees whatsoever. Furthermore, you will get the rest of the features too.
Part 4: What Else Can TeenSafe Collect?
- All the calls and contacts
- Real-time location and Geofencing
- All the sent and received messages
- Browsing history
- Social media activities
- SIM Card details and its location too
- Installed applications
We cannot exhaust the 30+ features you get on the dashboard. So, it would be best if you got to the website to view them all. There is also a demo page that demonstrates how they all work.
Now, if you want a hidden keylogger for Android, you know what to do. Visit the TeenSafe website, register for a free account, and proceed with the acquisition process. What we will assure you is that the target will never find out.
If you have any questions about keyloggers or TeenSafe, feel free to post a comment below.