The Tribest SoloStar II Multi-Purpose Juicer is the newest in SoloStar’s line of juicers and aims to set the bar high for other single auger juicers in the future.
The SoloStar juicer uses a improved dual stage juicing progress, which is meant to make the juicer more efficient by ejecting much dryer pulp.
And the slow rotation speed creates the highest quality juice possible from your produce as well as ensuring you get more. And the minimization of oxidation of the juice makes sure that the enzymes and nutrients you need in your juice are extracted intact.
It can also handle your tougher juicing needs, with a range spanning from wheat grass to pine needles all with the same level of effectiveness as your common fruits and vegetables.
You can also use it to make many other things, so it can take the place of numerous appliances all in one. Some examples of this are nut butters, pates, sorbets and that’s just scratching the surface.
With the option to convert it into a pasta presser as well, to make your own fresh fettuccini or spaghetti noodles.
You can also use it for mincing spices, such as garlic, pepper, onion, ginger etc. As well as meats or fish should you desire to do so. It is also capable of milling, allowing you make your own rice cakes.
Features and Specification
- The SoloStar-II is the newest model in the SoloStar line
- Single Augur Style for Wheatgrass, Leafy Greens, Fruits and Vegetables
- Dual Stage Juicing Technology – achieves greater efficiency than other Single-Auger juicers
- Motor – 180W
- Shaft Horsepower: 4 hp w/gear Reduction
- Slow Gear speed – 80 rpm, will not heat up your juice, or destroy any of the precious nutrients & enzymes
- The ejected pulp is dryer than that from other juicers
- Expertly designed and constructed from only the finest, most durable materials
- Built in carry handle
- UL/CUL listed
- Parts Included: Funnel, Fettuccini Nozzle, Homogenizing Nozzle, Spaghetti Nozzle, Pulp Strainer, Foam Strainer, Juice Container, Pulp Container, Juicing Screen, Homogenizing Screen, Plastic Plunger
- Product Dimensions: 10″ H x 17″ L x 7.75″ W
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
The average rating online for the Tribest SoloStar II (SS-9002) Juicer is 4.5+ which is pretty good overall. From the user reviews even those who have experienced minor problems with their juicer still love using it, and view them typically as minor inconveniences.
One reviewer even mentioned that while they owned the juicer a few parts broke, the juicing screen, screen locking cap, and the auger ended up crack once. However Tribest Life promptly sent out free replacement part.
And the reviewer went on further to mention that even with those problems, the SoloStar II works very well for them, being very simple to operate and clean up. As most of the parts only require rinsing aside from the screen which needs some additional cleaning with a brush.
Others followed up largely agreeing with the above, minus having the same breaking issues. And also mentioning that this machine unlike others they have owned in the past is very quiet. And operates by far more effectively with the slow speed and single auger design.
Overall, the Tribest SoloStar seems like a good juicer that wont end up costing you an arm and a leg unlike what you commonly see. So in the end we would recommend it, just be sure to keep your warranty information just in case you should for some reason encounter a problem like the first reviewer we mentioned.
Where to Buy
You can buy the Tribest SoloStar II from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the SoloStar II.