U-mobile is a service provided by UBA bank, which allows its customers to carry out financial transactions via a mobile device, a tablet, a laptop, or any Internet access device.
The UBA mobile application allows users to carry out financial transactions and much more than their implementation. This may be the best news for customers who do not wish to enter a banking room to complete a business transaction.
Also, the application of the Uba Internet Banking application has some advantages, which may include; To get a balance on your account and a list of recent customer transactions, top up your phone time and do whatever you want to finance the transfer between the two accounts.
Features of UBA Mobile App
As I said before, the United Bank of Africa mobile app can do most of your daily transactions. These are some of the features of the mobile app.
- Internal bank – transfer between Uba bank accounts
- Interbank transfer between Uba banks and other banks.
- Fill the air on time: load the time
- Pay bills like electricity bills, for example, cable TV
- Check your account balance
- Make copies of your bank statement.
How to Download UBA Mobile App on Varoius Smartphone
To take dominance of all the features of the online banking offer, you must download Umobile to your smartphone. Use the links to download the app directly to your mobile phone.
How to Activate and Register on the Uba U-Mobile App
- To start using the application, you must register on the Uba mobile application with a valid account, a prepaid card, or a debit card by sending an SMS to 20220.
- You will now be directed to the terms and conditions, accept the terms, and select the available registration option.
- If the process is complete, the generated PIN code will be sent to your phone to confirm the successful registration.