Trypophobia test. Where Can I take a trypophobia test? Trypophobia is the fear of holes and of Recent.
I have been receiving Regular mails from PHOBIAFOR readers, asking me how they can take the fear of holes test and after given it a sound thought.
I think it will be nice to include the test on this blog so that everyone can really ascertain if they are trypophobic or not.
Let me make it clear that the fear of holes, Trypophobia is still new in the phobia dictionary and a little is still known about it, the trypophobia test here is clearly designed by me, the grades are also designed by me.
For those who don’t know what trypophobia is, Trypophobia is the unnecessary fear of holes Such a hole might be the hole in holes in the meat, clusters/pores on the skin, on vegetables or fruits, or even those in sponges, wood, honeycombs, and the black hole.
The only way by which you can know if you a trypophobic or not is to take a trypophobia test also known as the fear of holes test, the test involves exposing you to various objects with holes of several numbers and of different magnitudes and then grading yourself based on your reaction to those hole clusters.
A bit of sincerity is needed in taking this trypophobia test.
Guidelines For Taking Molak’s Trypophobia Test
- For each trypophobic picture that is displayed below, a certain grade between 3-5 is assigned to each picture,
- You are to check each of the pictures for at least 5 seconds,
- If you feel frightened seeing any of the picture, then you might be trypophobic
- For every trypophobic picture that frightens you, you record the exact score written along with the picture, if you are not frightened at all, give yourself a zero for that certain Picture.
After going through all the pictures collate your scores together and check our score list to ascertain if you are really trypophobic or not.
CAUTION: SOME OF THE PICTURES in the TRYPOPHOBIC Test might be Extremely Scary to Some Users, kindly stop the test if you think you can’t continue it any longer.
Trypophobia Test Result Table
- 20-25 : Extremely Trypophobic
- 15-12: Trypophobic
- 10-8: Somewhat Trypophobic
- 8-5: Slight Fear
- <5 Fearless
Thanks for taking your time to go through the fear of holes test, Will you mind sharing your test score with me?
Kindly do so using the Comment Form Below, this will enable us to Accurately ascertain the percentage of People that Are actually trypophobic.
You can go here to read more about Trypophobia and How To Cure it.