Trying…….. trying………. Still your iTunes not recognizing iPhone?
Well, iPhone or even iOS users have been facing many problems with iTunes. we know that. But mostly owners of apple device have a common query with iTunes. Just like iTunes not recognizing iPhone or iPhone can not connect with iTunes or iTunes not detecting iPhone and more and more.
So I have got all in one answers of your questions.
Before we start, some process you should follow.
- Restart your both devices: (iPhone, iPad) and computer.
- Make sure your iTunes have the latest version.
- Verify your 30 pins to USB cable that is properly connected with your iOS devices and computer. (If possible, try different USB cable to connect both devices.)
- Check the Apple mobile device support is installed. (In control panel ► install / uninstall program)
You have windows and iTunes not recognizing iPhone to your PC, who have windows and they suffering this type of problem, will follow these steps.
How to make recognize if iTunes not recognizing iPhone on Windows OS x?
- Turn of your iOS devices and windows PC then restart again after few minutes.
- Update to latest version of iTunes. Open it.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer. And check for an alert. Click trust.
- If applicable update/install Apple mobile device USB driver.
iTunes make problem to connect iPhone to Mac OS. But don’t worry, Just follow these steps to make your iPhone recognized on iTunes.
How to make recognize if iTunes not recognizing iPhone on Mac OS x?
- Make sure your both devices are on. also, check it is on the home screen.
- Check USB connections. Try different USB ports and cable.
- Make sure OS has all requirement for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Make sure your device trusts your computer. To do that, Unlock device and tap trust.
- Restart your device and enjoy the moment.
These are the process of iTunes not recognizing iPhone on any OS either it is Windows or Mac.
If you have any problem please reach out to me anytime.