Instagram is a valuable storage of any content kind. Insightful and useful videos, inspiring photos and engaging stories are all there for you to consume.
Yet, Instagram native functionality doesn’t let users download content without any special actions performed – screenshots, sharing to other social media, or alike.
But at times, there’s just a need to save content stored on Instagram for good. This is where 4K Stogram can help you with.
What is 4K Stogram
4K Stogram is a desktop app that allows downloading any content on Instagram – photos, videos, stories and highlights.
The app is available for Windows, macOS and Ubuntu and is free to use. To download Instagram content, you need to enter a username, location, hashtag, and then press the Subscribe button.
After that, you are able to download thousands of photos and videos in an instant.
To start using the software, download and install it on your computer. The downloading, installation and account creation are free of charge and don’t take very long.
To bulk download images and videos of any Instagrammer, all you should do is to enter their username, location or hashtag in the Subscribe field.
When you enter it, the tool automatically searches for Instagram users and their publications to help you download them in a couple of clicks.
As soon as you click ‘Subscribe’ to an Instagram user, location or a hashtag found, all their photos and videos will be downloaded on your device.
But with advanced download feature, you can manually control which content type you want to download and switch off those you don’t wish to save.
4K Stogram creates a special folder on your PC or Mac where all the contents are automatically stored and added when you start a new downloading session. You can pause updates and restore whenever you wish.
As long as you are an approved follower, you can also download private accounts’ content with ease.
Extra functionality of 4K Stogram
Downloading Instagram photos and videos is a flagship feature of the software, yet not the only one.
Other useful features include:
- Backing up your own Instagram: this is a remarkably quick way, especially if you are going to delete your Instagram account or make it private.
- Exploring friends’ feeds: you can also discover your any Instagrammers’ feeds as your own ones without following the users they follow.
- Download Instagram stories: Instagram stories last only 24 hours and then they disappear into thin air. 4K Stogram can help you download users’ stories whenever you want.
- Download Instagram videos: Grab videos in MP4 format from Instagram accounts, hashtags and locations after enabling this handy feature.
- Export the data: all the subscriptions database can be kept safely. Export it and import after major computer reinstallations, so no images and accounts are lost.
You can try out the flawless functionality of 4K Stogram for free. If you want to enjoy advanced features of the software, you’d better opt for Personal or Professional licence.
For a Personal tier, you will be able to subscribe to up to 10 Instagram accounts, download stories, posts and private users’ content with no limit. The license allows you to use the app on three different computers at the same time and it costs $15.
The 4K Stogram application does not need a yearly subscription. For a one-time Pro license, you can acquire as much content from Instagram as you wish.
The Pro licence gives numerous advantages, including unlimited subscriptions to many Instagram accounts with absolutely no limits on downloads. The Professional license costs $30 and is a one-time payment.