This article will talk about all you need to know about EcoBank mobile banking, how to use USSD with Ecobank to manage your account. This banking platform was introduced to facilitate banking operations for customers.
Did you know that you can transact comfortably without stress? EcoBank Mobile Banking helps you transfer money, account balances, bill payments, email updates, and email updates. These transactions can be used via SMS or USSD code.
Table of Contents
- EcoBank Money Transfer Features
- Ecobank transfer code: how to transfer money with the EcoBank code
- How to check your balance on Ecobank account using USSD Code
EcoBank Money Transfer Features
The USSD Ecobank code can allow you to:
- Instant money transfer to family, friends, and work.
- Cash deposit and withdrawal
- Pay bills like TV subscriptions and NEPA bills.
- You can use it to pay for other goods and services.
- Buy air conditioners, charge automatically, and charge others.
- Check your bank account balance
You can take advantage of the above services and buy more through Ecobank mobile banking by using these numbers *326#. This must be used with a phone number associated with any Ecobank.
Follow the guide below to find out about current mobile banking services.
Ecobank transfer code: how to transfer money with the EcoBank code
So you want to send money to someone who is a family member, friend, or business partner. Find out how to transfer money to accounts in Ecobank and other banks in Nigeria. Code to transfer money from Ecobank to other banks.
- Dial *326# with the phone number you used to open an Ecobank account.
- Then go ahead and select the money transfer.
- Now enter the recipient’s account number and select a bank. Make sure you enter the recipient information correctly.
- Confirm all of the recipient information and continue to complete the transaction.
- Enter the four-digit transaction authorization PIN.
You have now closed the transaction.
How to check your balance on Ecobank account using USSD Code
You can now check your account balance. No need to go to the bank
- Dial *326#.
- Select the account balance’s confirmation and follow the order on the screen to obtain the bank balance.
NOTE: the bank provides this service, and it costs N20. Transferring money to another bank requires N52.00 by bank transfer. The other services are free.