The Heritage Bank USSD code *322# has made it easier for Heritage Bank users to transfer money and other transactions. This reduces the stress of going to the bank to make a payment. Now, by selecting a few codes, you can transfer money and pay bills.
The Heritage Bank mobile transfer code can be used on Android, Java, iPhone, Symbian, or any other type of phone. It works well if the phone can dial the system, send messages.
Heritage Bank mobile banking is available to all Heritage Bank account holders. The telephone number used must be registered or linked to a Heritage Bank account.
This service does not require an Internet connection to operate this banking service is available 24 hours a day.
Table of Contents
- How to Register for Heritage Bank Mobile Banking
- To transfer money from Heritage Bank to other bank accounts
- How to check the balance of Heritage Bank accounts
- Exchange rate per hour of transfer to Heritage Bank
- How to Pay Bill Using Heritage Bank Mobile Banking
How to Register for Heritage Bank Mobile Banking
Just call 322030#, follow the on-screen instructions, and save your mobile phone number. The phone number must be connected to a Heritage bank account.
Remember to enter a four-digit PIN code. This pin will help you authorize each transaction and how to send money using the Heritage Bank transfer code.
Follow the steps below to transfer money, and you need to do it with the phone number associated with the real Bank account number.
To transfer money from Heritage Bank to other bank accounts
- Select *322*030*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT# (for example, *322 030* 0123456789 * 10000#).
- Select the recipient’s bank and continue the transaction. Be sure to confirm that the recipient’s full name matches what you have in mind.
- Enter the PIN code or the last four digits of your MasterCard to confirm your transfer or the mobile PIN code you have created.
Heritage Bank has set N100,000 as the limit for daily mobile money transfers. After authorizing the transaction, you will receive a debit notification from Heritage Bank.
Transaction fees: Heritage Bank has fees for mobile banking. This money would deduct from the money transfer from the account. They charge N53.50.
How to check the balance of Heritage Bank accounts
Before handing over the USSD bank, wait for the next warning, visit the Heritage Bank ATM or bank branch to find out your account balance. But now you have to choose a simple code.
To check the status of your legacy bank account after the transaction
- Dial *322*030# and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note that you must use the telephone number you registered when opening a Heritage Bank account.
To check your balance
- Dial *322*030# using the phone number associated with your account.
- Select the option that says “balancing request.”
- Then enter your PIN or the last four digits of the MasterCard to confirm your request.
You will then receive an alert or SMS informing you of the amount remaining in your account.
Exchange rate per hour of transfer to Heritage Bank
For automatic charging, for example, 322030* QUANTITY – to recharge the line with N1000 airtime.
- Just dial *322*030*1000#
- The money would be deducted directly from your Heritage Bank account
- You will receive a notification with information about the successful transaction
- *322*030* TELEPHONE NUMBER * QUANTITY #, for example, *322*030*08104128059*1000#.
- This process is used when you want to top up a phone number that is not linked or stored in a Heritage bank account
You can use the services listed to charge your phone. It works for any network, and this service is available 24 hours a day.
How to Pay Bill Using Heritage Bank Mobile Banking
You can pay a TV subscription, such as Dstv, initial subscription with Heritage Bank. Follow the instructions below to make a transaction.
- Payment of the invoice – *322*030*INVOICER ID*QUANTITY#, for example for the payment of LCC numbering *322*030*1066*QUANTITY# What you need to know about your Heritage Bank account balance code is that it Works on all types of phones, including Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java. You can also use the code in Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
2020 code has made it easier for Heritage Bank users to transfer money and other transactions. This reduces the stress of going to the bank to make a payment. Now, by selecting a few codes, you can transfer money and pay bills.