If you have an iPhone to yourself, one of the few things you want to do with it is listening to some good vibes.
However, as all iOS users know, getting free iTunes music from Apple is not that easy.
Apple will often ask you to pay to access your ringtones, and you cannot get those songs straight from the internet and download them to your iPhone.
But do not worry; some apps can bypass this hurdle and seamlessly bring you those beautiful songs. If you want to know the best of them, read on.
We will share handpicked best free music app for iOS for you.
Table of contents
1. Freegal Music
This app takes you through the process of downloading free music to your iPhone. With over a million songs featured, the user-friendly interface is a perk that makes novice users want to follow.
Other features include;
- Access the interface in several languages
- You can listen to songs directly on its interface or choose to save your favorite songs offline to listen to them later.
- It works well with iOS 7.1 or later.
- It allows you to create lots of playlists, tag songs you like, and let your friends feel shared.
Spotify is a popular name when it comes to streaming content online. In addition to Apple’s iOS, it is also available on Android and other platforms. All songs in this app are available for free.
The other features below reveal more about what Shopify does and makes it top of the best free music app for iOS.
- Many radio channels are available in this app. So if you naturally enjoy radio tunes, Spotify will do.
- You can even save DRM-protected songs offline on Spotify and enjoy them later.
- Free and premium plans are available.
- Compatible with iOS 8.2 or later
- Free music app
3. Apple Music
The Music app is preloaded on all iPhones. You can unlock its power with the help of the Apple Music streaming service.
Apple Music ships almost all of the iTunes Store to your computer and iPhone for $ 10 a month (or $ 15 for families under six).
A 30-day free trial allows you to try it out before signing up. Record songs to listen to offline, create and share playlists, follow artists, and more.
The service includes a radio service with the Beats 1 station. Beats 1 is a global streaming station programmed by top DJs, musicians, and trendsetters.
In addition to Beats 1, Radio includes a Pandora-style music service that creates playlists based on the songs or artists you love.
Apple Music provides all the features you could want in a streaming app on your phone.
4. Total Downloader
This is a downloader and a browser. It has made at least four million downloads since its launch. Whether you are your iPhone 6 or 11 Pro, this browser downloader will make downloading music for free incredibly easy.
Here are its other characteristics;
- Compatible with iOS 7 or later
- It can decompress compressed files.
- It integrates seamlessly with Drive, Dropbox, and other popular cloud services.
- You can download numerous songs at once and manage them efficiently
- With its interface, there are almost no files that you cannot download.
With a name such as TuneIn Radio, you might think this app is all about free Radio. There are so many radios available on TuneIn, but there are a lot more.
The app offers shows with over 100,000 radio stations, including music, news, talk, and sports. These broadcasts include select NFL and NBA games, as well as the MLB playoffs. A vast library of podcasts is also available for free in the app.
Sign up for TuneIn Premium: $ 9.99 per month as an in-app purchase or $ 7.99 per month directly from TuneIn, and you get so much more. Premium includes multiple live sports, over 600 commercial music stations, over 60,000 audiobooks, and 16 language learning programs. And remove ads (but not necessarily Radio shows).
All the apps handpicked on this list include all types of music genres, including Latin music. If this is your main interest and you want to take care of it, get Uforia Musica.
The app, which can show text in English and Spanish, provides access to over 65 Latin radio stations during live broadcasts. There are also broadcast stations exclusive to Uforia only.
Explore these channels by city, genre, and language, and find playlists to suit your mood and activities.
Fabulous features include saving your favorite station for easy access later and a car mode that presents key app features in a larger format for easy access while driving.
Unlike some other apps on this list, all features are available for free; no update.
Pandora is an iOS streaming app that gives you the ability to listen to music directly through streaming. If you have a favorite radio channel, you will probably find it on this platform as well.
Among its other specificities, let us quote;
- Works on iOS 7 or later
- While sharing songs with friends through this app, you can stream and listen for free.
- Accepts selection of desired radio and music channels
- You can save the selected songs offline so that you can listen to them later without delay or in the clipboard
8. Sound Cloud
Whether on iPhone or iPod, SoundCloud helps you quickly find original songs, remixed songs, and more on your iPhone. You’ll have no problem using the app as it will promptly ask you questions about how to use it.
Other features include;
- Over 120 million songs and remixed songs are available in this app.
- You are allowed to create playlists and share them with your friends.
- Download and use later (save offline)
- Premium plan open for the one-time price of $ 5.99
- Compatible with iOS 9 or later
Also, to giving you the ability to listen to music for free on iOS, Evermusic takes care of organizing and playing music. With the abundance of songs available in this app, you will almost certainly find your selection.
Here are some inspiring details about Evermusic;
- It integrates perfectly with many cloud services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and others.
- It enables you to store music in the cloud.
- Stream directly from the cloud and allow offline storage.
- There is no payment to download the app, and it also works on the iPad.
- Music app on iPhone
10. MA 3.2 / 9
FMA stands for Free Music Archive, and you can almost know what to expect just by considering the name. Many song collections are expertly curated for your enjoyment.
Other features below may make you choose it.
- Their music collections are entirely legal and free.
- The interface is straightforward to use.
- You can access the FMA music library according to your needs (genre) or mood.
- Works with iPads and iPhones and allows free music downloads.
11. Amazon Prime Music
Amazon Prime subscribers can get unlimited access to their music service using this app. In general, no additional fees are required for this application. So, if you are a subscriber, you may want to take advantage of this additional subscription benefit.
- Listen to the songs of your taste on iPad and iPhone.
- You can search for your favorite music from a list of songs, genres, or artists.
- Offline storage of downloaded music is supported.
- Compatible with iOS 7.0 or any later version.
12. Youtube Music
Switching from Android from Google to iOS from Apple doesn’t necessarily mean stopping your music. With its unique features, Youtube Music allows you to listen to quality music through your iPhone.
Their characteristics are;
- It supports many languages.
- Allows you to link your Google account to it so that you can access it through iPhone
- Stream rich songs and support offline storage. You can record fifty thousand songs for free with this app.
- Since it is the official Google app, you don’t have to worry about its security.
- Compatible with iOS 8.2 or later.
The music catalog of this app is quite impressive. If you enjoy radio tunes, this iOS app will seem like a good companion for free music.
See its other features below;
- Feel free to feature the latest songs, radio channels, and star listings
- Allows you to record songs offline
- You may need to foot the bill to listen to songs uninterrupted.
- Works great on iOS 10.0 or later.
With these handpicked 13 best free music app for iOS, you can listen to your favorite songs. Of course, you may have to foot a bill to avoid the ads for some of them. But the apps themselves and the music they offer are free. Decide and let the exciting moment begin!