Following the Central Bank of Nigeria’s cashless policy currently in place, it is not surprising that Keystone Bank has introduced its USSD code, which will allow its customers to carry out transactions with convenience.
This article contains a list of Keystone Bank USSD codes for mobile banking, which would help you manage your account without stress. It’s a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to do transactions. This service is available 24/7 and does not need an internet connection before you can use it.
You can make transfers, recharge your phone, and check your account balance. These codes are available on various network platforms such as Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel.
These transactions must be made with a telephone number registered with Keystone Bank. This means that your phone number must be associated with a Keystone account.
Benefits of Keystone Bank USSD Code
- It is simple and convenient to use.
- It can be used on various phones; smartphones, iPhones, Java, tablets, etc.
- You can instantly do a bank transfer, airtime recharge, and it is available 24 hours every day.
- Transactions do not require an internet connection.
How to send money using Keystone bank USSD code
To transfer money from a Keystone bank to another Keystone bank account
- Dial *7111*Amount*Account number #. For example, dial *7111*5000*3052529796 # to transfer N5000 to the account. Then follow the instructions on the phone screen to complete the transaction.
Remember that you need a four-digit Pin code to authorize the transaction. With a four-digit PIN code, your transaction will not be completed.
How to transfer money from your Keystone Bank to another bank
To send money from your Keystone bank to other bank accounts such as FCMB, First bank, GTbank, etc. Dial 7111Amount*Account number#, follow the instructions on the phone screen to complete the transaction.
How to Use Your Phone to Check Your Keystone Bank Account Balance
Do you know that you can check the status of your bank in comfort?
- Dial *7111*1# to confirm the balance at the bank. This service is chargeable; after that, your account balance will be sent to you as a message. This reduces the stress of going to an ATM or bank to check your account balance. Most of the time, this service requires a fee of 20 Naira.
- This should be done with the phone number associated with the keystone bank account.
How To Buy Airtime Using the Keystone USSD Bank Code
Why run out of time when you can easily buy them on your account. Top up from the account; it’s fast, safe, and secure. You can charge yourself or purchase airtime for someone else.
- To recharge: dial *7111*amount# on your registered phone number. For example, dial *7111*500# to purchase N500 airtime for yourself.
- To recharge for others: dial *7111*amount*phone number#. For example, dial *7111*500*08101234567# to recharge 500 naira airtime for the third party.
Summary of Keystone Bank Transfer Codes
Transaction Types and Keystone USSD Short Code
- Register *7111*0#
- Airtime for yourself *7111*Amount#
- Airtime for others *7111*Amount*Phone Number#
- Bank Transfer *7111*Amount*Account Number#
- Check Account Balance *7111*1#
- Bills Payment *7111*2#